Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet (3662 Views)

Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Ibehvictor24: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kindly like, comment and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2wnSF2TwfM

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Azyne(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Love the shoelace concept cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Beckysexy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol . smiley
But I don't think the girl is 12

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by merieam16(f): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nice...next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Actress ? Of which movie undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by NextD18: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Annie Idibia is nothing but a nightmare to frustrated and idiotic feminist wannabes in Nigeria.

The fact that he stood with his husband and got her home built even when it was rumored that Tuface was cheating keep hurting our social media resident frustrated feminists.

I love her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Onyi22(f): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
NextD18:
Annie Idibia is nothing but a nightmare to frustrated and idiotic feminist wannabes in Nigeria.

The fact that he stood with his husband and got her home built even when it was rumored that Tuface was cheating keep hurting our social media resident frustrated feminists.

I love her.
Oga just be calming down grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by kenzysmith: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
this tuface pikin be like body guard big anyhow 12 years be like 25 when she go reach 20 na wahala
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Ronzy1990(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Who is mum and who is daughter?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nice shape for her age.
It's nature's gift to her. Let her rock it.
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by osarogie28841: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Love the shoelace concept
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Omoh....this girl is 12 ....

How old am I...and I'm still like this... This life no balance

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

(claps)

Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by We4all: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol . smiley
But I don't think the girl is 12

She is my dear. She is just too physically matured for her age.
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Person go dun mount this one finish before person discover say na Underage undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Once you start eating good foods, you will get a good body, there's one girl I met in Ghana when I asked of her age I was shocked, because she is 17 looking like she's in her early 20's, see boobs and ass everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Once you start eating good foods, you will get a good body, there's one girl I met in Ghana when I asked of her age I was shocked, because she is 17 looking like she's in her early 20's, see boobs and ass everywhere.

It's not mainly about good food...genetics and rest come into play alot...

I noticed a big difference this period I've been at home resting....if it's only by food ....I would have been obese because...I can wake up in the middle of the night and go to the fridge looking for junks ..
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Lawdis(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2021
merieam16:
Nice...next

Moschino and adidas

.....awon ojowu crew
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by TANID(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol . smiley But I don't think the girl is 12
me too
Re: Nigerian Actress Annie Idibia Raids Her 12-year-old Daughter's Closet by Shortyyy(f): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2021
NextD18:

I love her.

In your bid to rush and type rubbish, you ended up murdering English.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Has Failed Me — Steph-nora Okere / 10 Most Controversial Celebrities / Nkem Owoh Is Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.