Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi (18909 Views)

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by DropsMic(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
NIGERIA WHICH WAY
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Coronavirus123: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Too bad
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by NgwalandAba(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Family business.
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by lasisi69(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Eriggs:
Hahaha.
End time Lasisi. Paying them back in their own coins.E not good o.Don't do like dem Nairaland Igbos o
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Zero f given

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Lyrics269: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good for them
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by babygal2000: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Lovelyn451(f): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
I fear kogi state but I no run
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fulani kidnap hausa. Wetin c0ncern me. . I pray they do n0t kill them and they return to their family safely
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by SmartPolician: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
tungamaje:
Can't we use drones to monitor our forests so as to apprehend these kidnappers and rescue victims? Or can't the country afford them? With all these daily kidnapping news, Nigeria is becoming an embarrassment to the black race. Nonsense

When a government fails to take care of its people, they will become deviants.

Now, this country will be using the money they would have used for development projects to fight insecurity

Yeye country!

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by eddyslim(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Don't have anything to say than to wish them safe return
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by CareerBegger: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
What unit is even Manning that axis
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by bigiyaro(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
"Kano traders" kidnapped by "Kogi Kidnappers"
Kogi - 1
Kano - 0
Gandollars should just transfer the ransom to Bello.

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
tungamaje:
Can't we use drones to monitor our forests so as to apprehend these kidnappers and rescue victims? Or can't the country afford them? With all these daily kidnapping news, Nigeria is becoming an embarrassment to the black race. Nonsense
it's very possible to make it like a hawk. I have built my own mini drone with subjective long distance camera. From my room, I can send it to move around the compound and see everywhere from very high above . E remain to arm am so I can fire shots.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by azzima(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have said it before.... NIGERIA needs a foreign crime Czar ( advisor). These local IGPs, AIGs or Compols have absolutely NOTHING to proffer. ....They have all been trained and raised in the rot . Nigeria either will have to pay INTERNATIONAL security Consultants or bring back most of diasporean Nigerians in foreign Military or Law enforcement and attract them with good benefits.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by discusant: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Security also squandered in Nigeria.

Ironically, do you know what they are funding?- They are funding the consumption, profligacy, corruption, waste and squandermania of the political office holders and public servants ( who are less than 0.5% of Nigeria Population)." Nnamdi Obiaraeri
Copied for our reflection :
�AS WE SMAN AND SWAN, NIGERIA SWIMS DEEPER AND FASTER TOWARDS VENEZUELA �
�The profligacy, waste, and squandermania widens with rising prices of crude oil.
�The deficits widened to over 60%.
�They go borrowing more , both foreign and domestic.
�They went to the CBN in 2020 to print more notes N2.8trillion ( borrowing via way and means), which is patently illegal because it is more than 5% of preceding year budget revenue.
�They don't give a hoot, so they continue digging a shallow grave for this country ( the future of their own children seemingly protected with second passports).
�For those, who still have small change to spare, please kindly convert it to USD.
�For those, who can afford it, kindly engage in real sector projects- Cavendish Banana Orchard development, Sesame Seed and Oil Processing, Charcoal Production etc that you can export to EARN dollar .
�They want to confiscate Dormant Bank Accounts
�They want to confiscate
Unclaimed dividends .
�They have borrowed almost the entire public pension scheme.
�Soon, they will come to borrow your kidney and body parts to fund their budget.
Ironically, do you know what they are funding?- They are funding the consumption, profligacy, corruption, waste and squandermania of the political office holders and public servants ( who are less than 0.5% of Nigeria Population).
Don't take my words for it. Just pick up the 2019/2020 budget performance review and confirm for yourself. All the crude oil revenue, taxes, levies, duties etc accruing to 200million Nigerians at the federal level are not enough to pay the salaries, wages and wastes of the Federal Public servants and the political office holders. We are all slaving for this unrepentant and wasteful folks.
The irony of it all is that only very few Nigerians are aware of this ugly realities staring us in the face .
You can only pray to God for solutions to the specific problems and challenges that you understand its roots cause .
God please help us

2 Likes

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
tungamaje:

Oga, I beg don't make me laugh. We can't even maintain traffic light na drone
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by kulrunsman79(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
This insecurity has reached the point of helplessness. The most annoying thing is that the president don't even know that there's insecurity in the country.
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by deenee: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is sad but I am of the opinion that business can be conducted virtually and on the phone if there is trust between both parties.

For example the wholesalers in Aba etc can share pictures of new arrivals with the kano retailers and they agree and close out on pricing and other logistics. There is just no reason to travel that long distance with all the attendant risk.

I pray for God's protection over them

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
discusant:
Security also squandered in Nigeria.

Ironically, do you know what they are funding?- They are funding the consumption, profligacy, corruption, waste and squandermania of the political office holders and public servants ( who are less than 0.5% of Nigeria Population)." Nnamdi Obiaraeri
Copied for our reflection :
�AS WE SMAN AND SWAN, NIGERIA SWIMS DEEPER AND FASTER TOWARDS VENEZUELA �
�The profligacy, waste, and squandermania widens with rising prices of crude oil.
�The deficits widened to over 60%.
�They go borrowing more , both foreign and domestic.
�They went to the CBN in 2020 to print more notes N2.8trillion ( borrowing via way and means), which is patently illegal because it is more than 5% of preceding year budget revenue.
�They don't give a hoot, so they continue digging a shallow grave for this country ( the future of their own children seemingly protected with second passports).
�For those, who still have small change to spare, please kindly convert it to USD.
�For those, who can afford it, kindly engage in real sector projects- Cavendish Banana Orchard development, Sesame Seed and Oil Processing, Charcoal Production etc that you can export to EARN dollar .
�They want to confiscate Dormant Bank Accounts
�They want to confiscate
Unclaimed dividends .
�They have borrowed almost the entire public pension scheme.
�Soon, they will come to borrow your kidney and body parts to fund their budget.
Ironically, do you know what they are funding?- They are funding the consumption, profligacy, corruption, waste and squandermania of the political office holders and public servants ( who are less than 0.5% of Nigeria Population).
Don't take my words for it. Just pick up the 2019/2020 budget performance review and confirm for yourself. All the crude oil revenue, taxes, levies, duties etc accruing to 200million Nigerians at the federal level are not enough to pay the salaries, wages and wastes of the Federal Public servants and the political office holders. We are all slaving for this unrepentant and wasteful folks.
The irony of it all is that only very few Nigerians are aware of this ugly realities staring us in the face .
You can only pray to God for solutions to the specific problems and challenges that you understand its roots cause .
God please help us

I don't no how many people I have shared these facts with but they feel that it's PDPs 16years that is nigerias problem or d dwindling price of crude oil

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by goodheart02(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
tungamaje:

Nigeria has always been a shame so no bug deal there
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by splashbaby(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
truthfulparrot:
It still beats my imagination how these gunmen kidnap with impunity and there is nothing our military and police can do about it. When will PMB demonstrate selfless leadership by sacking the present service chiefs, inspector general of police and head of DSS for these obvious security failures?

Let us call a spade a spade, PMB's failure to be proactive and assertive as Commander in Chief is responsible for Nigeria's security challenge

On that particular road, we have military housing unit and military barracks not far away in Lokoja
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by JoeEeL(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
FOR THIS ONE-NIGERIA SO, EVERYBODY MUST COLLECT.

NEXT!
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by farouk2much(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
the kidnappers will not escape. Since they link their numbers with NIN.

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Brushstrokes20: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
The shithole urgently needs a leader!

The redundant coupist is all shades of failures!
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by JoeEeL(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
truthfulparrot:
It still beats my imagination how these gunmen kidnap with impunity and there is nothing our military and police can do about it. When will PMB demonstrate selfless leadership by sacking the present service chiefs, inspector general of police and head of DSS for these obvious security failures?

Let us call a spade a spade, PMB's failure to be proactive and assertive as Commander in Chief is responsible for Nigeria's security challenge

Calling for service chief sacking is already too late jare. After how many deaths?
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Godpikin4real(f): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
So much insecurity in dis kon3.
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Onuoha1234(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Àre these so-called gunmen foreigners? These happenings are inside jobs we should know who they are!
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by tungamaje: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Viknat:
it's very possible to make it like a hawk. I have built my own mini drone with subjective long distance camera. From my room, I can send it to move around the compound and see everywhere from very high above . E remain to arm am so I can fire shots.

Fantastic! You produced it here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Too bad what are the police doing
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by annyz: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
DrChukki:
What led to the formation of Bakassi boys in Aba in 1999 was when members of Mafu group were constantly robbing traders that are coming to Aba.

It caused severe hardship of the traders in Aba especially the shoe makers in Bakassi and one day they decided to take laws into their hands and secure their business.

Traders coming from the North to Aba are now being kidnapped.

These kidnappers are becoming something else.

If it's when Aba was Aba, Aba boys won't mind going to Kogi to join and rescue their customers.

They will be sold out by saboteurs amongst them.
Nigeria now is not Nigeria before no matter the tribe.

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by MoIbrahim: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
seborrhic:

You are calling on someone that doesn't probably doesn't know that he is a president,that is being fronted as a president while others are taking decisions,to be selfless.
U people still don't grasp that we are in all intents and purposes in the late YarAdua dying days,when he was being fronted as still the president,while effectively dead.The only difference here is that Buhari is alive,but almost definitely senile.
Word!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.