Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi (19068 Views)

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
thatigboman:
it happened in kogi, not kano. Read the headline at least

The initial headline said nothing about Kogi
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by thatigboman: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:

The initial headline said nothing about Kogi
ok. Must have been modified. The one i read said kogi

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
I know some fools will just complain and will never proffer solution.

spend 20% of the time complaining and 80% drumming up solution.

that is balance.

kidnapping is not the problem, it is a symptom of the problem.

a symptom of weakened community
symptom of poor parenting
symptom of money conscious/ worshiping society
a society that lacks accountability on how u made it.

bad leadership,

I was waiting to see the solution you'll proffer... Ooo, how disappointed I was
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Duridadi: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
SalamRushdie:

I work with only headlines Mister man
.... Even the Headlines didn't work for you ! Go back and read the Headlines again grin grin grin
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by SalamRushdie: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Duridadi:
.... Even the Headlines didn't work for you ! Go back and read the Headlines again grin grin grin

The initial headline said nothing about Kogi ..I am sure the Mod edited before sending it to front page
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by pieces18: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Now let's be fair in criticizing President Buhari's administration.
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Duridadi: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

The initial headline said nothing about Kogi ..I am sure the Mod edited before sending it to front page
... Noted cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
tungamaje:

Fantastic! You produced it here in Nigeria?
yea
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
tungamaje:
Can't we use drones to monitor our forests so as to apprehend these kidnappers and rescue victims? Or can't the country afford them? With all these daily kidnapping news, Nigeria is becoming an embarrassment to the black race. Nonsense

Whatever gives you the impression that the Nigerian insecurity forces are interested in apprehending those kidnappers?
Re: 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi by oliva980: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022
It does not come with a heavy camera, so you don't have to worry about lugging it around. The DJI Spark comes with a crash pack that contains four pairs of spare blades, one body shell, and a pair of motors. Get more Interesting details about best micro quadcopter on thefancyvoyager.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.