Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) (30017 Views)

Pictures From The First Coronation Anniversary Of Olu Of Warri / Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Spaxon(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sheyy yunno I'm still FTC..
na de page differ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by joseph1832(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why is the ooni and Alaafin not smiling in that picture?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by salford1: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
In this Covid era, they are gathering to celebrate lol.

Congrats o King.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Lyrics269: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
This man no go resign
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by czarr(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ikuku lu bayele bakayoko kabiyesi lupita nyongo kilode iku abumayang
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Godpikin4real(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kongratz Sir. Ki Ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by themes009(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bfarm:
No b this man him wife say wan kill her?

Money good oooo. See as case die .

Him dey bleach sef grin grin cheesy cheesy

Him go like pussy cos I dey watch the kind babes around him

You don't have to let everybody know how foolish you are. Just pretend to be wise for once ah! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Beedude(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lyrics269:
This man no go resign
King dey resign ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by baby124: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
How irresponsible and shameless of the Alaafin to go around hosting parties with no masks at this time. Very senseless people.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by ofiko123(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by AreaFada2: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
czarr:
Ikuku lu bayele bakayoko kabiyesi lupita nyongo kilode iku abumayang
Weyrey! grin
Congratulations!

The lack of Covid-19 protocols is disappointing. We expect the correct example from high places.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by delishpot: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wishing him well.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
When will the police arrest these rascals?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by foleskay(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations but no social distancing? No nose covering
Those kings u see on that table are gods. Irumole. They are immune to covid 19 grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by flourish01(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congrats sir
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by sammirano: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations but no social distancing? No nose covering

So you dont know the meaning of iku baba yeye. Coro go run from this ones. bad market
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Princeofasia: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
skull miners
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Simplythebest: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
No nose mask and social distance
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by hybridblood07(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
He doesn't know bro. Alaafin is not human anymore with all the things he has swallow or eaten over 50 years.
Tolexander:
Alaafin Na death on its own

Death is stronger than corona
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by ElValiente(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Treasure7515:
ALAAFIN OF OYO 50TH YEAR ON THE THRONE

Kabiyesi Iku Baba Yeye, Alaafin Oof Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola, CFR, Adeyemi 111, celebrates his 50th Coronation Anniversary on Thursday,14th January,this year, having been crowned the Alaafin of Oyo on 14th January,1971, during the regime of the late Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo, then the Military Governor of the now-defunct Western State of Nigeria.

Watch the full video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixWd_7MS4GE

That's my Kabiesi right there. Omo olofa Mojo. Oya hit likes for my King.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Dollanaira: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by blowjob: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
ALL DIS NONSENSE, CALLIN DEMSELVES TRADITIONAL RULERS grin grin grin grin

CLOWNS AND COWARDS
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by MUTERIKA(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Treasure7515:
ALAAFIN OF OYO 50TH YEAR ON THE THRONE

Kabiyesi Iku Baba Yeye, Alaafin Oof Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola, CFR, Adeyemi 111, celebrates his 50th Coronation Anniversary on Thursday,14th January,this year, having been crowned the Alaafin of Oyo on 14th January,1971, during the regime of the late Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo, then the Military Governor of the now-defunct Western State of Nigeria.

Watch the full video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixWd_7MS4GE
thats my king in blue agbada, OLOFA OF OFFA, OBA MUFTAU GBADAMOSI ESUWOYE II, ILUFEMILOYE I. KAABIYESI

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by MUTERIKA(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
ElValiente:

That's my Kabiesi right there. Omo olofa Mojo. Oya hit likes for my King.
IYERU OKIN OLOFAMOJO, ARA ILU MI. KI EMI BABA O GUN

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bfarm:
No b this man him wife say wan kill her?

Money good oooo. See as case die .

Him dey bleach sef grin grin cheesy cheesy

Him go like pussy cos I dey watch the kind babes around him

This is what I hate about igbos, no respect for other people culture angry I know you are one of the ignorant ones who have not set foot outside South East
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) by Jsucre(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kabiyesi ooo, k'ade pelori, ki bata pelese.

Happiness always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declares Emir Sanusi’s Banishment As Unlawful / 10th Century Great Wall Of Kano And Associated Structures / Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.