Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive (46796 Views)

Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy / NIMC Issues Out Fresh Instructions For Those Who Don’t Have NIN / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by DECENCY3: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
My dad of blessed memory pressurize me to do NIN in 2014. To think I just put to birth then.

Dad thank you so much.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by mywells: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
When u dont go to school and you were made to govern those that attended to higher institution,there would be confusion everywhere.no standard nothing to write home about.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Back to using call centers, carrying phone upandan haf tire me
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by China112(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good evening. First of all I am sorry for posting this here but things have been very rough.
I am starving with nothing to eat.
I am sorry if you feel offended but please help me
gtb 0 122 242 718
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by China112(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
DECENCY3:
My dad of blessed memory pressurize me to do NIN in 2014. To think I just put to birth then.

Dad thank you so much.

Eeya may his soul rest well

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by banio: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Uyi168:
For those of us that refused to register, when will they start disconnecting our lines

Don't mind the useless Government. As if we can't ask our friends and family that have NIN to buy us a sim. When the queue is no more, then we go for our NIN.

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Uyi168: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
banio:

Don't mind the useless Government. As if we can't ask our friends and family that have NIN to buy us a sim. When the queue is no more, then we go for our NIN.
Gbam!
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by AdaAwka1: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
joseph1832:
What's funny is I registered since like 2004. I still have the old ID card. I remember they took my fingerprints using paper. Lol. I'm actually not surprise I don't have NIN. grin

Anyway, I'm not going to stress myself like I did during the BVN registration. You can ask yourself how that went.

If the government like let them disconnect my phone lines, the real issue is whether the telecoms company are ready to lose that much subscribers given this new directive.

Let's watch and see how it'll play out.
You are smart let's see how it plays out.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Bebson007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy Lol at it also serves as an ATM card linked to your bank account.

You better not listen to that NIMC personnel. We have not gotten to that stage yet.
I didn't link the card because I am not using Access bank.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Bebson007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
murmee:
Have you tried the NIN Card at any ATM? Did it work? Please let us know!

didn't try it but it has that space to be slotted into ATM machine. it Will work so only if you link it to ur Access bank
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Bebson007(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
uuzba:

You are feeling cool and dancing now.
This is Nigeria, the land of carelessness.
They can just lose all the data now and call everybody to come and register complete, 10 fingers fingerprint, face and ogo scanning, with nyash print.
lol crazy dude. why will they loss data, I hope you are not part of those that wants Nigeria to scatter and start afresh so u could be rich in the next word.
Oga go do ur own NiN jor

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by BluntCrazeMan: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Many people will die of COVID-19 just because of the NIMC directive
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Lordbinsmar: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Digmygold:

I AM A FOOL AND BLOODY ILLITERATE TO HAVE BELIEVED THAT they want to port our data to Bill Gates for 5G. I NEED DELIVERANCE urgencTLY.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by joseph1832(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

The sequence number behind your old card is your NIN.
Use it and link it to ur sim, stop stressing yourself unnecessarily
Tried this and it didn't work. Got an sms message saying my registration is invalid.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by offset67(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
NIMC Una papa
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by barryatunde: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2023
sad
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Cyntiaolatu: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2023
NIN issues everywhere
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by manoyelapo: 2:38am On Sep 12, 2023
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do This Before Saving Any Contact On Your Phone / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.