Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. (486 Views)

Empty Alcholic And Non Alcholic Bottles And Its Crate Of Sale / Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) / FREE TO JOIN! Make At Least 250,000 Naira Weekly Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. by gabsoft: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
If you can supply directly from the farm please let me know your price per crate and let me know if you can supply at least once every week.
The pay will be cash and carry since i don't know your farm. Better still, if your farm is not far to Ijoko-Sango axis, we can visit your farm.
Thanks and waiting.
Re: I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. by Mide3367: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
gabsoft:
If you can supply directly from the farm please let me know your price per crate and let me know if you can supply at least once every week.
The pay will be cash and carry since i don't know your farm. Better still, if your farm is not far to Ijoko-Sango axis, we can visit your farm.
Thanks and waiting.
cash and carry it payment on delivery? For your info, no one will deliver egg to you on payment on delivery. If na u, will u do it? So when the egg arrive u start saying u can pay more than so and so amount of money if the person no gree, then make he carry am go Abi? Then the person will leave it and collect the amount or u can even say go and come I will pay later

2 Likes

Re: I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. by aycorporat(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mide3367:
cash and carry it payment on delivery? For your info, no one will deliver egg to you on payment on delivery. If na u, will u do it? So when the egg arrive u start saying u can pay more than so and so amount of money if the person no gree, then make he carry am go Abi? Then the person will leave it and collect the amount or u can even say go and come I will pay later
Nice one Baba

I saw hell the last time I tried it.
The woman turn me to gbegiri small remain
Re: I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. by gabsoft: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
No, You Are Wrong. I Say to those who commented above
I said drop your price per crate
Your farm location if you are within the axis mentioned above.
We will pay a visit to see what we want to buy
Remember, there must be value for our money.
Lastly your contact.
Thanks
Re: I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. by gabsoft: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2021
gabsoft:
No, You Are Wrong. I Say to those who commented above
I said drop your price per crate
Your farm location if you are within the axis mentioned above.
We will pay a visit to see what we want to buy
Remember, there must be value for our money.
Lastly your contact.
Thanks
Re: I Need At Least 250 Crate Of Eggs At Sango Ota Ogun State. by Moso(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Do you need a good space BUS to move your goods and services?
We offer an affordable transport service, from one location to another, within Lagos and it environment timely and reliable way.
Call us today : 08100896751

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A House - Check This Amazing Led Light - Future For Homes / MORE DRAMA AS CBN SACKS ALL DIRECTORS OF FIRST BANK AND FIRST BANK HOLDINGS PLC / Deal With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.