Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite (14059 Views)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by udemzyudex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
werey dey disguise
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Charmingpet: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm shock hearing this
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by bejeria101(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Me being fair is you're a dullard without a certificate causing more problems than the country can contain.

Last cowbender of daura.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Onelove508: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's wise not to take whatever Mr Buhari says/reads seriously.

He only reads out to our hearing what has been written by another.

It's amazing how we keep watching such a person presidenting over us.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by vioment: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oga Buhari aka Nigerian #1, to tell you the truth you took us some steps back.

I no know whether I go attribute am to just not having expertise with a lot of subjects, but it is what it is. You did not pick your cabinet on time, then it was also a based on tribe that influenced the set you picked. Plus 100 days abroad without any communication.

All I can say is that Buhari part 1 with less time have been better than Buhari part 2 with more time. Normally, part 2 na action time, so I no know wetin dey happen here yet.

You still get some time, and I wan believe say your intentions pure. May God continue to give you the wisdom to lead us.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oga, go and sit down somewhere and resign.

Fairness kill you there. angry

2 Likes

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Blackdisciple(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just as @ottyn01 said ...
The most useless president in the history of Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by eleazon(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
This life is transient. So also is rulership. Presidents come and go, but only your good deeds will speak for you. Posterity will never forgive buhari for the untold hardships and deaths his administration caused many Nigerians. Just like the Abacha's family are being rembered for bad today due to the bad legacies their father left behind.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
You have failed cow. It is officially
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by cerebralniggie1: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
To think that it took this disaster of a president 4 attempts to clinch the seat of power baffles mean. You mean that all the while you were running for president, you had no plan whatsoever to perform. Even an accidental president would do a lot better than you have done. After 6 years in power, we're still here trading blames?
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Rico94: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Make he do quick go rest with he ancestors for Daura
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by MikeBetty(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
From what angle did you try? A bag of local rice was #6000 when you cane on board, today it is above #28000. Cement was #1520. Now it is #4000. Petrol was #76 per litre, no it is #162.5. A custard paint of garri was #250 then and is #1000 now. To crown it all $1 was #176, now it is $1 to #480. Oga tell us where you try.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Tareq1105: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mr President, let me be sincere with you on why you're not loved anymore by most Nigerians.

1. You've always been unfair on your appointment and you don't seem to care whatever people say. For instance, North West where you come from have 10 substantive Ministers including yourself while other zones were to serve as Minister of state under them. Your appointments were not in line with Federal character as they were mostly based on religion and tribalism.

2. The killing in the land either by bandits, Boko Haram, herdsmen or kidnappers has reached the roof top. Nigerians have never seen such before. Some voted for you thinking you would bring your military experience to bear but unfortunately you fell short of their expectations. The insecurity is still very much with us, you couldn't stop it.

3. You're not open for correction. You're always attacking those that criticize you. Many notable Nigerians including the national assembly have called for the rejigging of our security architecture but you have bluntantly refused to do anything about it despite the fact that the officers have been due for retirement. You don't disregard everybody else thinking it must be your decision.

4. Corruption you promised to fight is growing worse right in your nose. Your appointees are no longer scared of you. They're taking advantage of your state of health to loot. We read about a minister building house worth #300m while still serving.

5. Mr President, most Nigerians no longer see you as 'the one to come' bcoz the disappointment they've had is shocking. Many thought you would use the broom well but what did we get......

6. Sir, Nigerians have never been this divided. The level of division in the land is alarming even in offices. Suspicion among tribes has grown yet the restructuring your party campaigned with has been jettisoned. The Ogoni clean up has not achieved up to 5% success. Deceit, deceit, deceit.

7. Mr President, I can go on and on to prove to you that even you have not been fair to Nigerians. None of the promises have been kept. No improvement in their lives. No electricity, no energy to run small scale business. Nigerians are just watching praying for 2023 to come tomorrow for you to take your leave.

8. We pray for a better and well focussed president after you.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Tareq1105: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
MikeBetty:
From what angle did you try? A bag of local rice was #6000 when you cane on board, today it is above #28000. Cement was #1520. Now it is #4000. Petrol was #76 per litre, no it is #162.5. A custard paint of garri was #250 then and is #1000 now. To crown it all $1 was #176, now it is $1 to #480. Oga tell us where you try.

You're right. Nigerians are really passing through hard times.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by petrick10(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Ottyn01 post=98057048]The most useless president in the history of the world.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Ayobami7(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Godsspeed: 12:06am On Jan 15, 2021
The President's appeal was ONLY to the elites, meaning that the masses should keep their own criticisms to themselves.
How did we get to this point?
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by brandsoncharlie: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
Fair kor, bleach ni

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by naijaking1: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Be fair to me, just as I was fair to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by seunayantokun(m): 2:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Is he fair to Nigerians and Nigeria with his nepotism, insecurity courtesy of Fulani herders, Boko Haram, genocide in southern Kaduna, importation of Fulani from other countries who have been kidnapping and killing, bad economy, etc?
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by lordatkinson07(m): 3:08am On Jan 15, 2021
But there is this saying that if someone sings, he, himself would listen to it and know if it is a nice song or not. In that way, didn't this administration knows how much he has failed Nigerians, his region, tribe, friends, family and himself?

This means that this GMB administration has no repentant heart.

God! Don't let the 2 years 5 months left of this administration makes Nigeria hard than this. Please LORD!
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by ofiko123(m): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok...
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by ibietela2(m): 5:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
The most useless president in the history of Nigeria

Twice useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Mobil, NNPC To Pay N81.9 Billion To Ibeno for Oil Spillage / Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / 2023: Six PDP Governors Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.