Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite (14052 Views)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by bewla(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chip calls
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
E Be Things
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Alright
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Jesse6(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Splitmind: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Best administration in the history of the country.

Just check every metric and see that it has gone up!

Sai BABA

2 Likes

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Who deceived this man?

2 Likes

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Brushstrokes20: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes o! They should be fair like those scums you surround yourself with that deceives you by calling a spade a big spoon, right?

Useless bunch of self serving thieves and senile scumbags!

2 Likes

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Buhari’s admiration has many goods bt sadly overshadowed my many bads. So how we judge this positively it’s very difficult.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by 12inchess: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
From blaming PDP in 2016 to Apology in 2021. Who do Nigeria this kind thing. Anyway apologies are for the unexposed. In real life, people must be held accountable. Who wan chop apology in 2021?

Anyway me I don Japa. E go be grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Grace001: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
You only want people to say what you need to hear.

Since Nigeria is built on lies and deceit.

General Buhari your administration has turn Nigeria to replica of Dubai. Road everywhere, 24hrs uninterrupted power supply, tube trains for good transportation system.

Nigerians are enjoying your tenure.
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by CryptoClub2018: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Which Buhari? Na Gambari dey rule this country. Them just dey use Buhari name. He be figure head

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Greenback: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oppositions and criticisms brings out the best of every man/president /administration.
This one paying microscopic attention and reacting to what every rat n cockroach say is just a bloody failure
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by specialmati(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
buhari na punishment from Satan himself to the country

2 Likes

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Buhari your administration is a joke

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by CBARRY1: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mr BUBU, the situation of the country before you assumed office doesnt count much becaue you promise to CHANGE that SITUATION.

>>>What am I even saying since you are talking to ELITES not ordinary Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Whatever the gain of your administration you spoilt it with your nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Omezif(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Buhari the leader of apc should be silent, nigerians are not proud of you(buhari)

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by ehix89(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Always speaking through people
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Donspicey: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
I repeat....

Buhari is a monumental calamity,Disaster and Failure......

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Muhylonaire007: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Failure

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Muhylonaire007: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
helinues:
Or what?

A government that has not been fair to her citizens talking about fair criticism

shocked shocked :oOluwaseun oooooo... You were suppose to be a Pro-Buhari...
2021 is indeed a good year. Thank God for restoring your sanity grin grin grin
Thank God you are back to reality grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
[s]
Ottyn01:
The most useless president in the history of Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Tangana: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
my friend go and sleep,
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by franxalive(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ottyn01:

E be like thunder wan fire you for this statement

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by SeriouslySense(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
ok

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by Otunski: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
The way you are fair to Nigerians in your lopsided appointment abi? Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by ebukamat34: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Maybe they should say the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM0ExigSG5c
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by jayworld15(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

shocked shocked :oOluwaseun oooooo... You were suppose to be a Pro-Buhari...
2021 is indeed a good year. Thank God for restoring your sanity grin grin grin
Thank God you are back to reality grin grin grin

All pro buhari supporters know the truth but are ashamed to say it due to their ego. Sometimes, you know what you are saying is wrong but something won’t allow you to admit the truth simply because you’d deem yourself “a fallen grape”.
Do you think people like Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Liar Muhammad, Bashir etc don’t know the truth? But what they’re gaining won’t allow them to say it.

2 Likes

Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by BigBashiru: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mintum:

We should blame ourselves for Buhari's total failure as a president? If this is the mentality then every president will do whatever they like and we will blame ourselves. Face it, Buhari is a big failure and he should take responsibility for his own failures.

Buhari is a NIGERIAN. He was elected by Nigerians. Even after he leaves offfice, another Nigerian will be picked from the population to rule. Nigerians are failures and cannot build a civilized society... all they know is to be running to white mans lands like leeches and parasites...
Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by mrkings84(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
A case of a dead lion vs a living goat....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers / Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.