Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) (79772 Views)

Zlatan & Bella Shmurda Show Off Dribbling Football Skills (Video) / Wizkid Bouncers Drag, Beat A Lady Who Try To Pull His Cloth In Ilorin. VIDEO / Wizkid Was Seen Yawning On A Plastic Chair After Performing In Ilorin. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2021
I went there with BKsoul, she even left me and follow Bella. The thing pain me. grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:
I went there with BKsoul, she even left me and follow Bella. The thing pain me. grin
I don die like this naw.... Good morning, how body nah?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I don die like this naw.... Good morning, how body nah?

U no wan reply my msgs ba, na Nairaland be ur house nah.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

No vex jare, i am school this weak guy called bennysam..
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Have you schooled your father finish,
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Bennysam, come and see a real man, a definition of man. If a woman misbehaves, he puts her in her place and school her like a woman, not you that cries under a woman..
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Have you schooled your father finish,
He is a man.... Go home and cry to your mummy so she will help you to pursue your wife, 6ft man but a mummy boy... Nkita lacha kwa gi anya.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Bennysam, come and see a real man, a definition of man. If a woman misbehaves, he puts her in her place and school her like a woman, not you that cries under a woman..
That woman you’re talking about I dumped her sorry ass and marry love of my life
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

That woman you’re talking about I dumped her sorry ass and marry love of my life
lmao,,, e pain am,,, story haff change... Oga she go still beat you this night.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
He is a man.... Go home and cry to your mummy so she will help you to pursue your wife, 6ft man but a mummy boy... Nkita lacha kwa gi anya.
Otu ngwu, I’m a married man and a baby Dady if you don’t know
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I put my picture
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:

U don show Bennysam shege oo. Hope he never chop that kpekus too much?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:

Kilo shey fun e?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Jimmy231: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
stupidmod2:
because he nah rival abi e no wan join them ni
wat haps to the security
Bella na Buccaneer.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Kilo shey fun e?
I wasn't talking to him and he started insulting me.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

U don show Bennysam shege oo. Hope he never chop that kpekus too much?
which kpekus, do you want him to hand over his life to me...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
I put my picture
Congratulations on your achievement....Anu 6ft.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
which kpekus, do you want him to hand over his life to me...

Ur kpekus ni nw
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I wasn't talking to him and he started insulting me.

Jst like me, na same offense u dey accuse every guy for. grin grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Jst like me, na same offense u dey accuse every guy for. grin grin
LMAO.....we just catching fun.... But i just hate it when one replies a comment that wasn't meant for him with an insult...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Ur kpekus ni nw
You sef, if i open my kpekus, you go bow to her royal majesty, you come dey talk of bennysam that will fall in praise and worship of the kpekus....
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
is it because of me, you displayed your picture? I jo lu njo... Ugly man.... Njoku...chai...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
I put my picture
why are you running??Do you know that i know you?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
You sef, if i open my kpekus, you go bow to her royal majesty, you come dey talk of bennysam that will fall in praise and worship of the kpekus....

No doubt, but make i see d kpekus first.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
LMAO.....we just catching fun.... But i just hate it when one replies a comment that wasn't meant for him with an insult...

grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

No doubt, but make i see d kpekus first.
please i am a bonafide member of STINGY WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
please i am a bonafide member of STINGY WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.

Hahahahaha..... Oya take money.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
why are you running??Do you know that i know you?
Run for who , I don’t care if you know me but I don’t have time for you
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Run for who , I don’t care if you know me but I don’t have time for you
i know you very well in alaba, but i go still insult you wella.... Lol... So you don't have my time again? But when i no put that your big mouth for matter, you have my time abi? Isi gbawa gi there.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Hahahahaha..... Oya take money.
No.....i no do.... Mio se......
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
is it because of me, you displayed your picture? I jo lu njo... Ugly man.... Njoku...chai...
Mumu I know you like what you see
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
i know you very well in alaba, but i go still insult you wella.... Lol... So you don't have my time again? But when i no put that your big mouth for matter, you have my time abi? Isi gbawa gi there.
Bitch abeg go and fine a job , joblessness no fit you or you want to feed me with your hoeing way of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.