Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) (79774 Views)

Zlatan & Bella Shmurda Show Off Dribbling Football Skills (Video) / Wizkid Bouncers Drag, Beat A Lady Who Try To Pull His Cloth In Ilorin. VIDEO / Wizkid Was Seen Yawning On A Plastic Chair After Performing In Ilorin. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Mumu I know you like what you see
like a sacrifice.... No ooooo.
Had it been you have the strength of a man, i for like you small, nobody wants a burnt dodo of a man.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Bitch abeg go and fine a job , joblessness no fit you or you want to feed me with your hoeing way of life
Dog, get a life.. or do you want me to beat you... Shey you know the way you normally cry to the neighbors for help if your wife is beating you...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
No.....i no do.... Mio se......

Kilofe?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol, if omalay de next rated category, then na him go win am, i didn't expect him to be in that category though..
i think bella should win that street's category and omah lay as next rated
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by realvikash: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Is it only me wey never hear any of this guy songs? I swear I no joke o I no even kW am just they see him name for net worst still them come still nominate am for next rated

Your second name gats be Linus, lmao

Hit me with the lie that you haven't heard the Cashapp song.. even my Churchy mom vibes to it
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by kenzysmith: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
realvikash:

Your second name gats be Linus, lmao

Hit me with the lie that you haven't heard the Cashapp song.. even my Churchy mom vibes to it
oga I never am hear am d juju wey this Bella use blow strong o
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by razzydoo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shoni cc load am...efcc nbo, japa...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
BF69BF:

Common sense would tell you those are "omo onile", a profession in Nigeria.
omo onile from where?
After you have paid everything, anything you want to add for example roof, they will come
You want to build gate, they would come.
You want to do floor, they would come.

Oga what ever name they are, they are merely just thugs running about collecting money for nothing.

Organize event they would come for settlement promising that your event would be peaceful, as if no be them dey cause the unrest
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by BF69BF: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
stanliwise:
omo onile from where?
After you have paid everything, anything you want to add for example roof, they will come
You want to build gate, they would come.
You want to do floor, they would come.

Oga what ever name they are, they are merely just thugs running about collecting money for nothing.

Organize event they would come for settlement promising that your event would be peaceful, as if no be them dey cause the unrest

K.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopexter:

Frustration will not kill you. Goan slap your daddy Okponu undecided
Aje.. did I mention you daddy here...
well if your stupid dad see my dad, him go prostrate dey greet am.. even if him see me, na my gate man him go be.

mind you, I stay inside Chevron drive which your generation can't stay...

ode
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje.. did I mention you daddy here...
well if your stupid dad see my dad, him go prostrate dey greet am.. even if him see me, na my gate man him go be.

mind you, I stay inside Chevron drive which your generation can't stay...

ode

Ordinary chevron drive lol... we owe half of G.R.A Ikeja and I live here in Chelsea London which you next 40 generations still can't afford. Hoodlum like you dey try raise him weak shoulders grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopexter:

Ordinary chevron drive lol... we owe half of G.R.A Ikeja and I live here in Chelsea London which you next 40 generations still can't afford. Hoodlum like you dey try raise him weak shoulders grin grin grin

Aje....

you still need that slap..

you call Chevron drive ordinary ... no more slap again ...na beating you need .

ode
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by hopexter(m): 12:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje....

you still need that slap..

you call Chevron drive ordinary ... no more slap again ...na beating you need .

ode

Na rent you dey na so calm down.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dreyton36: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Set awon cowbell, if you know you now

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by realvikash: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
oga I never am hear am d juju wey this Bella use blow strong o

Lmao, juju keh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.