Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

666: Have You Seen This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Have You Seen This? (1385 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
He is not a believer in CHRIST JESUS, or a follower of HIS

Someone asked him a question on the forum and his response is what I want to post below because of how articulate he is. He explained in clear terms what so many people have been trying to explain in bits and pieces.
He is not a Christian mind you.
But I just want you to be aware of what is going on.

The devil's plan was to deceive us into taking the mark of the beast. You were supposed to take the mark of the beast without knowing you were dooming your soul to death.
But GOD exposed the devil in the book of Revelations.

HE told us that we can know what that damnation plan of the devil is, because we would be ceoerced and then later forced to take the mark of the beast or else, we can't buy or sell, or be put to death. HE told us that the mark will be on the forehead or right-hand.

Covid 19 vaccine by pfizer&BioNtech is the mark of the beast. It contains nano particles that will aim to disconnect you from GOD! (I will share someone's post as evidence of this soon on this thread; I have posted it below in the comment section).

What some people are calling conspiracy theories, others like Elon Musk and Bill Gates have been freely discussing as the "future"

You were warned!!!!

Interesting question.

There are several nano-pathogens designed for Operation COVID-19. The aim is a Global Reset. So, a virus had to be engineered for the hunger games. The Corona wave tiers are weaponized versions of the flu with payloads for population reduction, population control, global economic and political reset and preparation to herald the New World Order - a world governed by machines under the management of Quantum AI computation under the supervision of upgraded humans. I think it is going to be a better world than this present system that has failed.

Bear in mind that this flu on its own can not do much damage if not propagated via resonant carrier frequencies boosted by vectors powered by high fidelity internet, especially 5G.

In essence, 5G wire fidelity nodes are capable of putting the brains and the brain waves online. To boost the efficacy of such brain-to brain and brain to machine simulation there is need for nano-level transmitters and transducers to be introduced to the brain for ease of tracking. So, that is where the nanochips in vaccines come in. When you are injected, the nanochip will migrate and log itself to your body as antenne enabling you to transmit your location and biodata to a central computing unit on quantum cloud servers.

So in essence, the vaccines are actually vectors for tracking human behavior and actually hijacking the blueprint of the human system for the next simulation as we will have our digital copies as avatars in the cybernetic reality we are creating using the Quantum Computers. This is how simulations are created, just as this world is a simulation.....................................................And an NPC can become useful enough to merit a player called Higher Self or idle enough to become less interesting and be left to played by AI (sofia system).

”.......

I think he meant "Sophia"
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by ncpat(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rubbish
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Don Smith: "It becomes more apparent with each passing day that Covid-19 vaccines are at the very best unsafe, and at the other end of the spectrum they're completely sinister in nature."

"Covid-related vaccines attack the VMAT2 gene in the body. The VMAT2 gene are what Covid-19 vaccines are designed and engineered to attack. Consequently the VMAT2 gene is also known as "the God gene."

"The VMAT2 gene affects the frontal lobe area of the brain that deals with your emotions and your spiritual connections. These vaccines are mRNA in nature, that is messenger ribonucleic acid. Ribonucleic acid is essential to various biological roles including encodingdecoding, regulation and expression. These vaccines are designed to change your DNA. I want you to listen to this statement by a young man who participated in a clinical trial of a Covid vaccine, and whose mother stated...

Prior to the clinical trail my son was a very active young Christian man." This young man made the following statement, "They have killed God. I can't find God. My soul is dead." That's after participating in a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
ncpat:
Rubbish

Now that we can still talk, we will talk.

1 Like

Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by sonmvayina(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please those who have access to CNN follow the world Economic forum from 20th of this month. That is when this things will be signed. The great reset is being championed by bill gates and the president of the IMF. It is not a conspiracy if the people involved have lots of money..

The great reset is coming..christianity has run its course and its era is coming to an end.

Better believe it..
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
sonmvayina:
Please those who have access to CNN follow the world Economic forum from 20th of this month. That is when this things will be signed. The great reset is being championed by bill gates and the president of the IMF. It is not a conspiracy if the people involved have lots of money..

The great reset is coming..christianity has run its course and its era is coming to an end.

Better believe it..

Thank you very much for this info.
I hope it would be on youtube?
There is the other submit they had, WEF, where I saw a clip of Rothschild, I'm correct, saying Donald Trump was in their way. If you have that link kindly share, I lost it.

We need people like you to keep talking.
Please don't stop.
On Nairaland, twitter, facebook.
They may delete it but some will see.

And no Christianity hasn't run its course.
We are going to be around now, through the tribulation, till JESUS return.
For that one soul that would seek The Captain of the Salvation of his soul.
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Incrizz:
This guy goes by the moniker Billionaire.666.

He is not a believer in CHRIST JESUS, or a follower of HIS

Someone asked him a question on the forum and his response is what I want to post below because of how articulate he is. He explained in clear terms what so many people have been trying to explain in bits and pieces.
He is not a Christian mind you.
But I just want you to be aware of what is going on.

The devil's plan was to deceive us into taking the mark of the beast. You were supposed to take the mark of the beast without knowing you were dooming your soul to death.
But GOD exposed the devil in the book of Revelations.

HE told us that we can know what that damnation plan of the devil is, because we would be ceoerced and then later forced to take the mark of the beast or else, we can't buy or sell, or be put to death. HE told us that the mark will be on the forehead or right-hand.

Covid 19 vaccine by pfizer&BioNtech is the mark of the beast. It contains nano particles that will aim to disconnect you from GOD! (I will share someone's post as evidence of this soon on this thread; I have posted it below in the comment section).

What some people are calling conspiracy theories, others like Elon Musk and Bill Gates have been freely discussing as the "future"

You were warned!!!!

I think he meant "Sophia"

Articulate indeed... smiley

That's some parody or should I say fake account but since what s/he is saying falls right within the ambits of what you conspiracy theorists like to indulge in, you quickly pounced on it.

I repeat, stop reading that book called Revelation. Else, it's gonna drive y'all nay-nuts.

1 Like

Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Articulate indeed... smiley

That's some parody or should I say fake account but since what s/he is saying falls right within the ambits of what you conspiracy theorists like to indulge in, you quickly pounced on it.

I repeat, stop reading that book called Revelation. Else, it's gonna drive y'all nay-nuts.

There is forgiveness of sins in CHRIST JESUS, HE loves you.
It not too late to repent please.

Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by sonmvayina(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Incrizz:

Thank you very much for this info.
I hope it would be on youtube?
There is the other submit they had, WEF, where I saw a clip of Rothschild, I'm correct, saying Donald Trump was in their way. If you have that link kindly share, I lost it.

We need people like you to keep talking.
Please don't stop.
On Nairaland, twitter, facebook.
They may delete it but some will see.

And no Christianity hasn't run its course.
We are going to be around now, through the tribulation, till JESUS return.
For that one soul that would seek The Captain of the Salvation of his soul.

They created christianity themselves, but it is no longer serving the purpose. Many people are waking up from the brain washing and realising it is and was just a scam.

Why do seek a saviour outside of yourself?

1 Like

Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by sonmvayina(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Incrizz:

There is forgiveness of sins in CHRIST JESUS, HE loves you.
It not too late to repent please.

Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth

Isaiah was talking about the creator of heaven and earth. Not jesus...jesus is just a roman creation.

If i tell you that captain marvel loves you, how will you react?
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by oranget(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

They created christianity themselves, but it is no longer serving the purpose. Many people are waking up from the brain washing and realising it is and was just a scam.

Uh-huh never mind.
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
oranget:
Take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmpXYt6LWME

I just watched it.
It is not about health, they need those nano electrodes in as many people foolish enough to allow them inject them.
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by sonmvayina(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Incrizz:

Uh-huh never mind.

Christianity was NEVER Gods idea.....He only Gave the jews laws to follow. He said if you sin,ask for forgiveness and turn from your evil ways..i will forgive, no human sacrifice was ever needed.
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2021
sonmvayina:

sonmvayina:

Christianity was NEVER Gods idea.....He only Gave the jews laws to follow. He said if you sin,ask for forgiveness and turn from your evil ways..i will forgive, no human sacrifice was ever needed.

Ummmm!

This video can backup what you have said bacause the New Testament, were first written or recorded in Greek which is a Roman language, but the Old Testament was first written in the Jewish language and then translated to Greek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Incrizz(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
You can't deceive the elect. It is an impossibility.

Now since that is true, it means you may have succeeded in deceiving no one but yourself.

Wake up. Arise! Thou that sleepeth and GOD will give you rest smiley
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by DappaD: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Conspiracy theorists need to get a life.
Re: 666: Have You Seen This? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
5G invented by China and most covid-19 vaccines were invented by American companies and allies of america. Covid started in China. America and China are political, economic and Tech rivals. What then connects 5G and covid-19 vaccines? Where is this Antichrist movement stemming from? The communist side or the other side?. Covid -19 is not enough a tool for the Antichrist to use.... It may be a step further satan. Conspiracy theories such as fluoride in American pipe borne water, chemtrails( thick white smoke from aircraft), use of special electromagnetic radio frequencies to cause riots, diseases, and manipulate brain waves having been crying for public attention and sympathy since the late 70s. CONSPIRACY THEORISTS JUST NEED TO GET A VERY JOB, WORSHIP GOD FEVERNTLY AND SLEEP NICELY.

(1) (Reply)

At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide / Christians: What If Jesus' Promise To Come Back Was A Lie? / Popular Club House In Abakaliki Under Fire After Ladies Dressed Like Rev. Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.