Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment (49400 Views)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
COVID related Diabetes why? cry cry cry
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by gabriel66386: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
:Rest In Peace.......Everyone will surely die,the only thing different is the time......also place and name is different for death
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by aalangel(f): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
DoctorDree:
Rest In Peace.......Everyone will surely die,the only thing different is the time......

You don't believe in rapture?
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by juman(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Diabetes and corona is like when thunder help bomb.

Corona is real.
Be safe.
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by dlordy100: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
next u hear is it's covid19 trust Nigeria
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by LongNipple(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Diabetes is when the Pancreas is not producing insulin (Type 1) or it is producing insulin in the body but it's not enough (Type 2) to neutralise the excess glucose in the body. This now results to high blood sugar in the system called Diabetes.
The only solution to those suffering from chronic Diabetes is for the cells of the Pancreas to be REGENERATED. This will now repair the Pancreas and make it to be producing enough insulin on its own. You will now say Bye Bye to Medication Forever.

Dont Die in Silence. Don't Suffer that Sickness, Disease, Ailments in silence. Phytoscience Plant Stem Cell Therapy Heals, Repairs and Cures all Health Challenge from the Cellular level. It tackles it from the Root cause of the problem. It works on the affected Organs to regenerate cells there and to repair the organ. IT REGENERATES CELLS. Stop Dying in silence. Click on the Health page to know more. Health is Wealth

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by nemynely(m): 3:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Pls i would like to correct an impression here.
Diseases like diabetes, hypertension have specific dietary and lifestyle modification/ restriction that go along with them +/- the medications.
Often times, it's indiscipline and poor self control with adherence to this dietary and lifestyle modification that kills the patient.
NB: please i never said that Shaka Momoh died as a result of indiscipline/poor self control oh!
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:03am On Jan 15, 2021
PCG001:
ʟɨʄɛ ɨsa sɦɨt
ʍaʟռʊtʀɨtɨօռ ɖɛʏ ҡɨʟʟ քօօʀ քɛօքʟɛ
ɖɨaɮɛtɛs ɖɛʏ ҡɨʟʟ ʀɨċɦ քɛօքʟɛ

sաɛɛt sաɛɛt tɦɨռɢs ɖɛʏ ҡɨʟʟ
Kpekus and cassava sef dey kill. What is life? RIP to him
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by ofiko123(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2021
RIP Shakah Momoh..
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by stasius: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Nawa ooo. All these deaths up and down.

I passed one junction recently in Alor. Come and see obituary posters and banners lined up everywhere. People to be buried just in a week. Up to 50 people in a week.

Wahala dey oooo. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
lymelyte:
higher or lower dimensions?

Physics - Physical Laws are within the subset of the Spiritual or Universal Laws, you can not be demoted from status quo to status quo ante, you move from lower dimension to higher dimensions.

Cellular animals are on unidimension simulation, child in the womb is on 2nd dimension and birthed, we are in 3rd dimension and will be moving to 4th dimension world when we drop this body, so I believe this is better than just - - only high dimension, cos I intended to add that you make all the choices. It is a free-will universe, you cant go back down except it is your choice and you make such choice.

Universe owes me a billion for this message, and must pay me.

1 Like

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by lymelyte(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Physics - Physical Laws are within the subset of the Spiritual or Universal Laws, you can not be demoted from status quo to status quo ante, you move from lower dimension to higher dimensions.

Cellular animals are on unidimension simulation, child in the womb is on 2nd dimension and birthed, we are in 3rd dimension and will be moving to 4th dimension world when we drop this body, so I believe this is better than just - - only high dimension, cos I intended to add that you make all the choices. It is a free-will universe, you cant go back down except it is your choice and you make such choice.

Universe owes me a billion for this message, and must pay me.
if we are dropping this body before ascending into the 4th dimension, then what will be the traveling bag of our existence in the 4th dimension?
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
lymelyte:
if we are dropping this body before ascending into the 4th dimension, then what will be the traveling bag of our existence in the 4th dimension?

4th dimension is just like this one, but with all the compnents of magic and science fiction. Which means there is a possibility of zero gravity, and you can move with your leg above your head, but the issue is, there is no need for a leg as you can float and even imagine a beautiful home and it is there instantly as in lucid dream world.

What I am saying is that you do not need a physical body on 4th dimension, you will know everything and can enjoy everything by just having the feeling, and you can materialize spaceships and fly them into 3rd dimension as Aliens of the UFO conspiracies, so we are journeying to become like them, even though we are actually them in a physical body on 3D. We are them and they are us in diverse fractals that the universal blueprints are archetyped.

At that level you can shape-shift to any traveling bag.

1 Like

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by nedekid: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
southsouthking:
Thank God he didn't die of the scamdemic
Covid killed him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.