Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment (49390 Views)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by nwekeugochukwu: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
The owner of popular entertainment hub, Planet One, in Lagos state, Shaka Momoh, has died, IgbereTV reports.

He died today January 14 after a long battle with Diabetes. He was in the hospital for a while treating the ailment until this morning when he died.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379010/owner-planet-one-entertainment-shaka-momoh-died/

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Igbere TV.

Always with the inside scoop. Even hourly Instagram posts make it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by DoctorDree(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rest In Peace.......Everyone will surely die,the only thing different is the time......

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by kiltoko1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by AFULA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by rawtouch: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
shocked

if death dey take bribe we would have paid it any amount to stay alive

may the spirit of his father's accept his soul and give him rest

20 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Samusu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Death, a debt that most be paid one day!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by seunfape(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
RIP.... Corona again
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by tutudesz: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Two high profile death on front page undecided just minutes apart.

4 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by lordcabasa(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
At this rate, Bill Gates and his Co travellers needs to be questioned. Their population checking schemes and advocations may be responsible for all these high profile deaths.

I mean if we can be getting these number of high profiled deaths, imagine the number of unreported low profile deaths going on quietly around the country.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Doubleoh7: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Its like 2021 is trying so hard to outdo 2020 oo. Is it not too early for all these death reports?

2 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by slimprinze1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bad news everyday. What is happening na

2 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by JoNach: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
2021 calm down..take it easy na..its too early for all this taking of lives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by unitysheart(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Top people just dey die. Death defied wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by ursullalinda(f): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
2021 seems to be competing with 2020......abeg tell am 2020 don win the race......we are starting on a fresh note kilode?.......May God rest his soul and console his family.

6 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Careforlife: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
I read about the troubles he was having with the bank a while back. R.I.P to the dead and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by reubenobi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by PCG001: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
ʟɨʄɛ ɨsa sɦɨt
ʍaʟռʊtʀɨtɨօռ ɖɛʏ ҡɨʟʟ քօօʀ քɛօքʟɛ
ɖɨaɮɛtɛs ɖɛʏ ҡɨʟʟ ʀɨċɦ քɛօքʟɛ

sաɛɛt sաɛɛt tɦɨռɢs ɖɛʏ ҡɨʟʟ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Righteousness2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Condolences

Precious Father open the Eyes of ALL to Understand that this earth is not our Home.

Make us to understand that we are nothing but pilgrims here.

Help us to understand that Eternity is Real so that we can live the life that is Pleasing to GOD so as to Make Eternal life..

Help us to understand that the Greatest Gift we can Gift our Soul is to Surrender to JESUS..

In JESUS Name I Ask

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by berbs: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow. This man don go. Chai. May your soul find the needed rest bro.

1 Like

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Soulseeker01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
This 2021... Fahhh hope its not gonna worse than 2020 the year i lost my virginity
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by PCG001: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Harrykn: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
kiss
The way people die this month eh. RIP big man
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by GeneralPula: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
May God rest his soul and comfort the bereaved family.

1 Like

Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by samwheel(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad
Someone can't be too careful in dis life, one tin sha must kill person. Nawah o
RIP
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by tillaman(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by ruphytelecom(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rest in peace, you have completed your task

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3K4SjTO0fs
Re: Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment by Kylekent59: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
What is the meaning of life?

It could be anyday, minute or second and everything about you would be history.

A man was like, "Do you know who I am?"

I replied, "You are just filled with meat and skeleton."

He left angrily.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.