Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ (560 Views)

Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month / Never Made Money Online Before? Get This Trick Before It Gets Taken Down / Earn Extra 30k Income Every Month End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is Moc***zy. Although this is not my account, my acct got suspended for giving paid information out for free.

I made a post once before on this topic, but in that post, we made use of other platforms (Binance&Moonpay). Unfortunately, the post was deleted by Lord knows who, and my acct suspended for 10 years.

I presume they will do the same to this account. So If I were you, I'll hop in here, save this page (before it gets deleted again) and join our group, to keep up with updates from me and like minded individuals.
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
I presume they will do the same to this account. So If I were you, I'll hop in here, save this page (before it gets deleted again) and join our group, to keep up with updates from me and like minded individuals.

If you'll like to get the stripe account created & the video summarizing this method, (together with our plans for getting more cards, to make more cash of course), as well as support and rubbing minds together with fellow smart minds, kindly join our group

https://dormmovies..com/2021/01/join-our-wa-telegram-group.html

The video tutorial has been posted on our Telegrammm channell (purposely misspelt) so new users can easily access it...
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
So, Here are the steps

In a nutshell, we are going to be buying USD with our Nigerian debit cards at a very cheap rate - (400 naira per dollar) and selling it at parallel/black market rate (470 naira per dollar), using stripe. And here's how we are going to do so.... Each transaction should make you a net profit of 4k-5k, so the more cards you have the more money you make, as currently each naira card is limited to $100 monthly international transaction...I currently have about 9 cards, so every month, this is an easy 45k for me. I still plan on getting more.

STEP 1
After registering for stripe - Go to this link: https://dashboard.stripe.com/invoices/create
You should be presented with the image below to keep reading, kindly download the pdf attached to this page.

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
STEP 2
Head over to the box that says "Find or add a customer"
Click on it and you'd see a button that should appear saying "Add a customer" Click on that
button, and this page should be presented

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Now you can enter the name of any person, doesn't really matter.

Just enter the name, your email, and any description... This sends the invoice to the email you provided so you can click on it to pay.

After you're done entering the details, click on "Add customer" and you may be asked to
confirm your password to continue.

After adding the customer, it should show up like this:

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
STEP 3
Now it's time for the item. Now depending on the country your stripe is created in, it may not show the $ symbol. For example the video tutorial I will be sending will be making use of a Stripe account in Germany, so the price is in Euro instead of dollars.

Next, click on the box that says "Find or add a product" and a dropdown should appear with a button saying "+ Add a new product" Click on that button and you should be presented with this page

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
STEP 4
Name your product any name, make sure the pricing model is set to "Standard pricing" and nothing else.

Now here's where we will play around with. As for the price. Use your bank rate, and available limit on your debit card to determine how much you'll set there. In our case, we are using the GTBank mastercard, I will assume a rate of 400ngn per dollar. This means if I want to perform a $100 transaction (which is the current limit), it will cost 40,000 naira... But I'll reduce this to $95 instead (which in euro is about 79 euros).

Once done, click on the "Send Invoice" at the top of the page.

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Once you done that you should get this page, you can add another email if you want. Once done click on send invoice.

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
After this, you should get a mail with your invoice like I did here

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Click on the button "Pay this invoice" and you should be taken to this page. Once you pay the invoice, the money should reflect in your stripe account.

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
At the end of the day you should have the money deposited into your stripe as seen below in the screenshot. Be aware of stripe fees...

The stripe account seen in the screenshot below is a German stripe account, all transaction was done in EUR, instead of dollar. Just do your due conversion - in this case we did the transaction with 79 EUR, which is about 95$ ...

The video for this particular tutorial (with the use of Euro) has been posted in both our Watsapp&Telegram group...I'll leave link below for you to join

Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Things to note:

Stripe charges a 2.9% + $0.3 fee, on every transaction.

If you're operating a German Stripe account, it takes 7 days for stripe to pay you, and you will be paid to your IBAN account in trasferwise or payoneer.

If you're operating a USA Stripe Account, it takes about 2 days for Stripe to pay you to your USD account on payoneer or transferwise. Due to transferwise fees in receiving usd payments, with their USD account, I will advise you stick to payoneer.

Now after getting the USD sent to your payoneer account, you can send it to your dorm account, and it usually gets sent in 1-2 business days (except during holidays), whereas you can withdraw from there and sell to the aboki guys at black market rate..

I will advise that you do this with multiple cards, till you have at least $300-$500 in your dorm to sell to the aboki guys , so you get good rate and more profit, compared to what you will get if you had sold the $90 made.

If you're not comfortable selling to the aboki guys, you can decide to use the payoneer mastercard - if you have one, to buy bitcoins - they introduced 3D secure recently so their card works on bitcoin platforms like binance and crypto.com..... Just be ready to lose another 2%-4% in card transaction fees - hence why I don't really recommend this method, and I hardly use this method.
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by OYENIYIJK: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mark my presence cheesy
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by Alutacontinua1: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
I see you broski ^_^

OYENIYIJK:
Mark my presence cheesy
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by kingcalipha(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Invite your friends. money must be made this year
Re: ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ by daniddan1999: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2021
How do i get a stripe

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 / Soldiers Beaten To Coma In Enugu By Ipob / List Of Top Free Wordpress MLM Templates - Best Wordpress MLM Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.