Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 (561 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / International Dropshipping - Payment Gateway Update / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 by autofixgarage: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2021
*What Is Mini importation*

Mini IMPORTATION is the ability to buy goods from different countries like china, vietnam, Dubai, turkey, us, and U. S. A etc. To sell in your country ( Nigeria)

If you buy anything from china and shipped it down to Nigeria, it is called importation.while it is called mini is because it deals more on small scale importation meaning your will be importing goods in small quantity but if you have more you can upgrade by buying more that.

Importation doesn’t begin and end with only China. it cuts across other countries like Malaysia, Turkey, USA ,UK,Vietnam, Italy , Dubai,etc but China is the main country where most importers import from since they offer quality product at a cheap and affordable price/rate.

*Now what is International Dropshipping*

international Drop shipping is a retail fulfillment method where you don’t stock up products that you sell. Instead, when you sell a product, you will purchase the item from a third party and that has it shipped directly to the customer. and which are all done from your phone or computer

I also recommend you to dropship internationally,
you can buying bulk goods from Alibaba or Aliexpress with low price and sell them on Ebay,Wish,Amazon.Any questions about E-commerce you meet,you can request for me to answer.07068803280
would you like to learn� Mini importation in full, would you like to learn how to buy cheap from turkey, italy, Dubai , uk , India and malaysia.and would you like to learn international dropshipping �where you sell to usa, canada, European countries right from your bed from here in Nigeria. chat me up on what app :07068603280

1 Share

Re: How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 by mikeolowo: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hi

Please add me to your WhatsApp.08039164452

I am interested in drop shipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 by Lildrizzle(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
training fee?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 by autofixgarage: 9:24am On May 03, 2021
noted
mikeolowo:
Hi

Please add me to your WhatsApp.08039164452

I am interested in drop shipping
Re: How To Start Mini-importation And International Dropshipping In 2021 by autofixgarage: 9:39am On May 03, 2021
sorry for the late response mini Importation training is N6,500 for Early Bird price goes back to N15,000 after 10 slot has been taken while international dropshipping course is N3,500 for early bird after 10 slot has been taken this week price goes back to , N7000. our local dropshipping class flat rate price is N2000 so you can pick the one your pocket can afford and we pray that your every day hustle shall turn to blessings
Lildrizzle:
training fee?

(1) (Reply)

7 Great Apps That Can Help Students Save Money / Heineken Is Cutting 8,000 Jobs As It Moves 'beyond Beer' / Soldiers Beaten To Coma In Enugu By Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.