Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai (26466 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Starcrest1: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Brilliant
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
S
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by nick50(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Army politics at play
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by alphaRego01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Some of our soldiers na bokoharam.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by thaoriginator: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
angry
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Dong2: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:
Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!!

Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!! Seun!!

It's now official.... Nairaland is belongs to the ipob members!!

The Igbo moderators have ruin this forum!!

Ipob are now in fully incharge of this forum...

Imagine an igbo moderator banning for telling an ipob insulting the north nyamiri shut up!!

Imagine an ipob moderator banning me on Nairaland for telling his fellow ipob animal to shut up!!

Dear seun... I am not the type any one can silence with tyranny and injustice!!

The Igbo moderator can never intimidate me into silence.

This is just the beginning...

Banning me is only giving me strength...

I will defend my region to the end!!

A brainless igbo moderator is too small to stop me from defending my northern region.

Banning me will only keep Me strong!!!

The same Igbos calling Yorubas Afonja and ndi Ofe mmanu!!

The same Igbos calling Hausas Aboki or ndi ugu!!

An ipob igbo moderator ban me for telling his brothers "Nyamiri shut up!!

Dear igbo moderator... You go ban tire!!

Lalsicklala you ban to silent me from defending my region!!

Lalsicklala you are evil and heartless!!

You can never silent me on Nairaland!!

Obviously from your ranting here you are not only deserving of ban but out right expulsion. Nothing about you is civil. You are a picture of all you describe above! grin

7 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Quim2: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:

It's now official.... Nairaland now belongs to the ipob members!!

Imagine an igbo moderator banning for telling an ipob insulting the north nyamiri shut up!!

Imagine an ipob moderator banning me on Nairaland for telling his fellow ipob animal to shut up!!

A brainless igbo moderator is too small to stop me from defending my northern region.

I am just coming back from Aba in the core East to meet this trash in front page.

Arewa go rest before thunder strike you for disinformation and tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Onepeople: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:

you need a brain surgery if all ur sense could comprehend is hatred against a fellow human being.

4 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by big7: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by airsaylongcome: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:

It's now official.... Nairaland is belongs to the ipob members!!

Sometimes you have to loose a fight for the Ultimate aim of winning the war.

The mods can ban yoir device (using its IMEI) such that you won't be able to access NL completely. Use your HQ and focus on the war rather than this immediate fight.

I'm neither Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. However I completely dislike all these intense tribal comments found all over NL

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by vikiphy89(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ogbeni will u shut d Bleep up!
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Galaticos444: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:

get a life bro

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by bubu2019: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:

wetin this one de Yan?

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by mightyhazel: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mantomann:

seun,u don hear am from alamajiri now o.. na igbo be soul of the forum.. u suppose dey organise a kind of igbo day celebrations to honor the men when dey ventilate forum ,dey make am get life

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by ipobarethieves: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only imagine his first night with his wife after being released.
I hope he doesn't go there and find it wider than he left it....because you can never trust these women.
Grow up and be sensible
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Respect55(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Watch as they ṣend him to war front to get killed.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by EdiskyHarry: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
DrChukki:

Why did you enter 2021 without your brain.
You're getting old yet you're still du.mb...

Brother rise up and do away with this your archaic mindset... That's not what we want now abeg...

If you think ipob had taken over NL what stops you from forming AREWAland...

Abeg shift joor
Why giving this fool the attention he was looking for?

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by ogashman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
the mod would have banned you for 600 years....u re lucky

I hope u will be more sensible in ur posts by march when u will be released from prison..... if not, another 600years awaits u

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Martin is not fulani cow soldiers that drink their masters urine

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by od501: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
DrChukki:

Why did you enter 2021 without your brain.
You're getting old yet you're still du.mb...

Brother rise up and do away with this your archaic mindset... That's not what we want now abeg...

If you think ipob had taken over NL what stops you from forming AREWAland...

Abeg shift joor

Kikikiki.... Na u fit that idiot. Thanks for replying him. Me sef taya for em matter

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Mars16(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
This man is truly brave.

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by shiwex: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he doesn't go there and find it wider than he left it....because you can never trust these women.
Talk about your own woman.....not others
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Peppysco: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Try to be sensible for once, this is a very sensitive case. Making silly and stupid comments for Nairaland's likes won't add a dime to your account.

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by guy222: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Is he supposed to be arrested fr saying the truth?
Are you for real? Do you even know what the military is, you think the military like the various department in those your churches. Why did you think segeat Rogers was release from prison with his full entitlement paid to him after confessing that he was the one that actually killed kudirat abiola, he explain to the court that he was only obeying an order from his commanding officer which he has no right to question. He was release and his commanding officer who happen to be almustapha was arrested. There is nothing like truth in the military. The only truth in the military is what your commanding officer tells. This is called the second most essential rule in the millitary. Obey the last order, you dont have any right to complain because this is the first orientation you are given ones you set your foot in depot. Rule two says so.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Ventura1: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kudos to the revolutionary lawyer, Tope Akinyode
Kudos to Sowore

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by DannyG8(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
vibre:
Is court martial related to Anthony martial?
lolz at forty you no want get sense abi

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by jamace(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Cowards die many times before their death and the valiant never taste death but once......

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by West2019(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
If nah me I will leave the army work sharply
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by mysticwarrior(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bar1941:
After granting him bail the court should order the arrest of Buratai for infringement on his right and incompetence.
buratai is the second most powerful man in Nigeria, he is untouchable by any judicial institution, those who wish him bad should asked Corona virus to visit his household, that is the only way for now.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by izibili44: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he doesn't go there and find it wider than he left it....because you can never trust these women
. Dat is the only comment you can make.hissss
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by DaddyBella(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
MOST STUPID COMMENT EVER

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwangwa so you are back tufiakwa arusi ndi arochukwu must hear this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) / Faleke Visits Ocholi's Family - Touching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.