Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai (26489 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by nyiamfrank: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2021
My happiest news this year!
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Okuda(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2021
under Buharis govt, the disregard for rule of law and disobedience for the judiciary is in the likes like we have never seen before. I see why he was ousted in a coup.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by chuxjay(m): 1:27am On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only imagine his first night with his wife after being released.
I hope he doesn't go there and find it wider than he left it....because you can never trust these women.

I'm sure you left your senses in the toilet last time you used it....imagine your thoughts on such a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Comedian2019: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2021
This is a real soldier, not those who only know how to attack innocent civilians.

His names are already written in gold.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by ogbonti: 4:07am On Jan 15, 2021
tyup:
Well I'm surprised Buratai din have him killed

Besides, why was lotta comments up thread deleted?? my guess is the mods trying everything they can to clamp down criticism from concerned Nationalist

na the ENDSARS gbege make all of them learn - because Buratai know that if anything do this guy, a few years later he will stand trial for murder so he decided to let go - just a case of no let small lizard go make you throw away a big expensive pot of stew - Buratai has amassed millions of dollars and he is waiting patiently to retire to enjoy the remaining days of his life, he doesn’t want who will make him spend those retirement years in jail if he can just ignore martins- smart man
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by CBARRY1: 4:56am On Jan 15, 2021
BETTER TO BE IN PRISON THAN TO BE IN $AMBI$A UNDER SABOTAGE. >>> WISE ARMY.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by senchibi: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by telegramm: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:
Is court martial related to Anthony martial?

chai

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by TheAlchemist: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2021
A solider with balls of steel... respect
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Dagger111(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he doesn't go there and find it wider than he left it....because you can never trust these women.

Of all things, na this kind thing ur brain went to?
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Incognito403: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2021
DrChukki:

Why did you enter 2021 without your brain.
You're getting old yet you're still du.mb...

Brother rise up and do away with this your archaic mindset... That's not what we want now abeg...

If you think ipob had taken over NL what stops you from forming AREWAland...

Abeg shift joor
Rather, Biafuro people should go and create their own forum and make cownu their supermod.

This forum is owned by a cone-headed afonja.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by mechanics(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2021
At last, this is the first time that they are lenient, most of their judgements are always brutal.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by emezuo17: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2021
DrChukki:

Why did you enter 2021 without your brain.
You're getting old yet you're still du.mb...

Brother rise up and do away with this your archaic mindset... That's not what we want now abeg...

If you think ipob had taken over NL what stops you from forming AREWAland...

Abeg shift joor
. Ndi ugwu, means people from the north or people from uphill, just like enugwu, it's not an insult.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be using condom for the next 4months to avoid ....
I got involved with some dude when you were arrested for criticizing Buratai , I was depressed and lonely , am a woman and not a stick, I needed some touch and it results in pregnancy. God saved you sir.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by Papichulostunne(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:

They are distant cousins

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by SarutobiEky(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:
W.H.O cares? They are both Martials. grin

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by LiesSlayer007: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
tyup:
Well I'm surprised Buratai din have him killed

Besides, why was lotta comments up thread deleted?? my guess is the mods trying everything they can to clamp down criticism from concerned Nationalist
they keep deleting my comments on other threads
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by adetem(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
How many people notice those white pigeon did not fly away when they open them today at armed forces remembrance day. Means there is no peace in the land.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai by UKkev: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had always respected you thinking you are sensible. But I never knew you are this foolish and childish. What a comment. You really need to grow up bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) / David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun / Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.