Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education (28892 Views)

Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF / FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date / Lagos State Announces January 18 Resumption Date For Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
noble2faith:

Proud to be a teacher as well. In fact, teaching is one of my hobbies smiley. Only if teachers are well recognized in this country sad.

Wow! really? cheesy. Good to know.

If only, dear... Anyways, whether they do or not, I'm fufilled and that's the most important thing.

Nice to meet you.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Princessbettyj(f): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
They shouldn't resume o...my school nah barracks, i can't shout biko
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by noble2faith(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wow! really? cheesy. Good to know.

If only, dear... Anyways, whether they do or not, I'm fufilled and that's the most important thing.

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too. I am Idowu. U?
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
noble2faith:

Nice to meet you too. I am Idowu. U?

Judy. smiley
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2021
jayworld15:
I thought they said it isn’t feasible to resume on the 18th of January prompting them to postpone it indefinitely. Nigeria is really a confused state! Could NTA be that mad and inept to carry something like that?
Nawao

They are confused as usual bt also maybe giving in to the pressure of tertiary students complaints of no resumption for almost a year long. They may have decided to take the gamble and deal with events as they come.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by mithras(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2021
jaxxy:

They are confused as usual bt also maybe giving in to the pressure of tertiary students complaints of no resumption for almost a year long. They may have decided to take the gamble and deal with events as they come.

Exactly, spot on analysis
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by mithras(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Princessbettyj:
They shouldn't resume o...my school nah barracks, i can't shout biko

You are beautiful, would like to meet you
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2021
tonysmart2017:
Resume Countries are on lockdown to bring down the R of infection. Nigeria is going the opposite. SMH. Anyways, dem no fit come drag person go school sha.

YOU CAN LOCKDOWN YOURSELF!
NOBODY FORCE YOU GO SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2021
letitrainnow:
Start Earning N40,000 weekly No need to refer, the system bot will do it for you visit this link  in the s i g now for details. Don’t miss this Get free N2,500 cash back after registration

USR THIS INFO TO BETTER THE LIVES OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS!
DON'T THEY NEED MONEY?
THIEF!!!
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Onekind04(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Kylekent59:
They have all started working since the instigation of the lockdown.

They now see school as a scam. A primary 3 pupil polished my shoes today. I paid him 1k.

And God almighty will reward you sir.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2021
tonysmart2017, are u sure u are really smart? Why will u say school should not resume? So hunger should kill private school teachers abi? See either u lockdown for two years or more the number will continue to increase. Lets learn to stay safe
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Kylekent59:
They have all started working since the instigation of the lockdown.

They now see school as a scam. A primary 3 pupil polished my shoes today. I paid him 1k.

Oga you must employ me oh so I can be polishing your shoes ten times daily. I will be getting 300k monthly from polishing your shoes.
My full name is Anakonda Jude Mathias
But you are permitted to address me as ''Sir Anakojum
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Olushola1144(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Anakojum:

Oga you must employ me oh so I can be polishing your shoes ten times daily. I will be getting 300k monthly from polishing your shoes.
My full name is Anakonda Jude Mathias
But you are permitted to address me as ''Sir Anakojum
You never ready. U still need "sir" !!! Oga abeg appoint me jare, you can call me anything, i know my name.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by SirWarlock: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2021
CoolUsername:
Universities need to do something about overcrowding in their lecture halls.
about overcrowding in general. But we no wan hear that one. Just resumption and vibes grin grin. Just today I heard that lasucom was shut over covid cases and I can only imagine how others across the country will be sad.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by SirWarlock: 1:57am On Jan 15, 2021
tonysmart2017:
Resume Countries are on lockdown to bring down the R of infection. Nigeria is going the opposite. SMH. Anyways, dem no fit come drag person go school sha.
I think it should be about balance now cos right now we don't know how to go about this epidemic sad and I bet you we know nothing about the 'R'. It's like things are just happening and we've chosen natural selection sad.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by noble2faith(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:

Judy. smiley

U re Lagos-based?
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by ofiko123(m): 3:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok...
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by imagrg(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2021
But will schools keep to COVID-19 protocol?

This is risky oh.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by dfrost: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:
Ok. But enough with the confusion already, before parents starts spending their childrens' school fees thinking resumption is not certain this term.

Happy resumptions in advance to my fellow Teachers.

#proudtobeateacher#
#proudtobeanimparterofknowledge#

And it's your money they are spending? So it has always been about the money only?
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Solowande(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2021
See as body sweet me
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by samx4real(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:
Ok. But enough with the confusion already, before parents starts spending their childrens' school fees thinking resumption is not certain this term.

Happy resumptions in advance to my fellow Teachers.

#proudtobeateacher#
#proudtobeanimparterofknowledge#

God bless us even more this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2021
samx4real:

God bless us even more this year.

Amen.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by PraiZ15: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Thank you Jesus. At least we go resume becos enu GBE o and I need the salary like kilode.
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Igwe29(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Duru9:
My guy omo better don finish him money
How he wan take cope [center][/center] grin

His parents will give him another money, or is he the one sponsoring his education?
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Duru9(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Igwe29:

His parents will give him another money, or is he the one sponsoring his education?

He's sponsoring himself sir
Re: January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education by Princessbettyj(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
mithras:

You are beautiful, would like to meet you

Awwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! / Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.