Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Do You Have Boils On Your Private Parts? See The Causes And Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Boils On Your Private Parts? See The Causes And Treatment (354 Views)

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Boils On Your Private Parts? See The Causes And Treatment by Olamigist: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
One of the most meaningful phrase of all time is "Health is Wealth", this proves how significant it is for an individual to be healthy.

However, there are some health situations that most of us can not avoid even if we try all our best. Some of them includes catching common cold, Headache, STDs and many more.

Developing boils on the private part might not be totally a result of Sexually transmitted disease but there are more things that can cause this.

Read more on what causes Boils on Private parts and how you can treat them at home

Read here: https://9jainformed.com/2021/01/14/see-what-causes-you-boils-on-the-private-parts-and-how-to-treat-them/

(1) (Reply)

Cuomo Apologizes For 'insensitive' Comments / Tips To Boost Energy Level In 2021 / Tips On How To Treat Your Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.