Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) (240 Views)

COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated / COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / LAGS Confirms 9 Cases Of Lassa Fever??? Hope Its Fake News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) by Ennybouy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
The National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 says the message about a fresh lockdown is fake.

The Federal Government has called on Nigerians to ignore any message about a purported plan to impose another lockdown due the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.

A statement purportedly signed by Dr Sani Aliyu, the National Coordinator of the Presidential Committee Task Force on COVID-19, had stated that a fresh lockdown might be imposed this weekend for a period of two weeks.

However, in a swift reaction to the statement that’s been making the rounds, Aliyu in a short video described the message as fake, saying it is absolutely untrue.

He urged the public to ignore the message and abide by COVID-19 protocols such as the use of face masks, washing of hands and keeping social distancing to minimize the spread of the disease.

He said, “My name is Dr Sani Aliyu, I’m the National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, and we are aware of the fake message that’s been going round on Whatsapp that we’ve declared another lockdown. This is absolutely not true. I urge the general public to please ignore this message and continue with their normal activities”.

Aliyu also urged the public to ignore Whatsapp messages regarding another lockdown saying the Presidential Task Force has an established way of communicating to the public.

Re: FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) by thaoriginator: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2021

Shook!

Me no care where you come from, shook!
Smaddy head haffi go open like book

Dem pussy dem ah bloodclaat crooks
Me nuh If dem pickney dem ah look

Politician life a guh took
Re: FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
We no even want am... The last one... Na hunger dem use am spread like cholera... Palliative where shared among themselves in quote... Don't lock us down to suffer... Free us all to succeed..

Re: FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) by Fahdiga(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
.How can we believe this news since it came from the government of liars
Re: FG Asks Nigerians To Ignore Message About Another Lockdown, Says Its Fake(photo) by realstars: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2021
We Trust You.

(1) (Reply)

My Health People Come Oh, I Don Vex. / How Meditation And Mindfulness Could Help You / Best Running Shoes For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.