Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Donald Trump Vs Tunde Ednut Ban Tread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Donald Trump Vs Tunde Ednut Ban Tread (206 Views)

Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. / THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Vs Tunde Ednut Ban Tread by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
On this publication, I’m going to use social media influencer Tunde Ednut and United States president Donald Trump as case studies this is really important..so read carefully to the end.
Do not put your trust on social media, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter if you really want to grow and successful in your business and career. If you had $100 million in your personal bank account and you wanted to build a house worth $50 million, which of the following would you do: A: Look for a landed property to rent, pay the landlord $20 million and build a gigantic building on it with $30 million? Or B: Buy your own land instead and build a gigantic building on it using the $50 million? I know for different reasons, some of you will choose A. It could be because of the location, the connection, for show off, for fame etc. But for me, I’d go for B. You know why? I rather spend the whole $50 million on acquiring my own property instead of paying rent of $20 million to another man’

(1) (Reply)

Kanipe By Gquest / Hottest Songs Downloads Upload / Ace DJ Nosmas(most Talented DJ 2021)set To Drop His First Gospel Trap EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.