Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? (176 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs / Covid-19: Why Every Death In The Country Is Being Caused By Corona Virus (pics) / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by Alexgman1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
WHY IS NCDC NOW FOND OF RECORDING EVERY DEATH OF ANY CELEBRITY, WEALTHY OR PROMINENT PERSON TO COVID19? THIS TREND IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.
WHAT DO THEY STAND TO GAIN FROM ALL THIS?
PLAYING GAMES WITH NIGERIANS.
ALL THIS FALSEHOOD JUST FOR THE MONEY?
IS MONEY THAT INTOXICATING?

Pls whats your say concerning this issue or dont you notice this trend?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by realstars: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sai
Re: Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by Odoogu(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2021
yeah I do... but na ncdc talk am now...
abi shey you sabi wetin"really" kill them?
cos them families never disclaim.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by Nbotee(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Oga just shut up if U have nothing more to say... I really really do wish some of U get infected so mayb jus mayb U'll understand the severity of what's happening.. Since wen does the govt and those in charge need an excuse to steal or embezzle funds? They've been embezzling funds since time immemorial and will continue to embezzle afta covid.
Re: Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by SirWarlock: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Ncdc now attributes death now? shocked
Re: Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by dollytino4real(f): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2021
is only dem dat must have been away for sometime dat is y! oversea n.a. covid now
Re: Why Is Every Death Of A Rich Or Prominent Person Linked To Covid-19? by Alexgman1(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga just shut up if U have nothing more to say... I really really do wish some of U get infected so mayb jus mayb U'll understand the severity of what's happening.. Since wen does the govt and those in charge need an excuse to steal or embezzle funds? They've been embezzling funds since time immemorial and will continue to embezzle afta covid.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN IDIOT.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help And Advice, A Friend Really Needs It. / Say No To Untimely Death & Amputation Due To Underlying Health Stubborn Ailments / UK COVID-19 Variant Now In Nigeria – PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.