Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza (29109 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by femijay8271(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
who ask her question?
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Ekakamba: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
175:
Dem call El-Rufai name for this trend?

Busy body!

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

Your man might be prudent. . .but he's definitely by far the;

President, Wicked Men Association of Nigeria

W-MAN

Wicked Of Men Association of Nigeria

WOMAN grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Judolisco(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Abeg where aisha buhari.... What's her take on buhari.... Oops she's in dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by lekki1444: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
grin PRUDENT MAN WHO OWNS 47 HOUSES. GET DA FORK OUTTA ERE

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Harrykn: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
we know he is wicked and prudence.

short man
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Propsper4521(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Omezif(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2021
This woman has a point. Stingy men association is baseless.
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by haffaze777(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
helinues:

The motives behind the stinginess association is about ladies..

Who majority of those people don epp before??

If you ask them I'm sure they will tell you those they've helped before
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Triangles1(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
It seems people don't understand the brain behind this stuff stingy men association of Nigerian.

A responsible husband will never be stingy to his wife...the challenge is not really for married couples but for those money mongers and slay Mama's or any lady that practically want to decrease your account balance just because she said yes to you. relationship is a mutual consent so nobody make you feel like you don't worth them or you have to worship her with money just walk away jejely.

The association shouldn't stop us from being kind to people generally except for those leeches and parasite ladies that think the only thing in their entire life they can offer is to open legs for Money...no ladies should be interested in your money and vice versa cos you both owe each other nothing

It seems you have good understanding about this vibes
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
How do these people sleep with the killings that have been happening in their respective states for years

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by IgboWarlord(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
What's our own there na? undecided
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by helinues: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
haffaze777:

If you ask them I'm sure they will tell you those they've helped before

Make we start from Don Jazzy, how many people has he helped from his community?
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Triangles1(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Urgent 2k girl's.

The worst part of it they don't invest it because they see it as nothing.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Oga madam short up.

El rufai way stingy so tay people are coursing him in his constituency, what are u saying ma
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
femi4:
Prudent with stolen funds

You dey there when e dey steal am
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by zudozz: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2021
WHO ASK YOU?
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by haffaze777(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
helinues:

Make we start from Don Jazzy, how many people has he helped from his community?

I'm not his PA nah,many people no dey publicize their good deed.
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by micflo28(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
The wives of these foolish men are worst failures than the men themselves from Aisha Buhari down to least leaders wife. How they comfortably share a bed with failures and watch the news of killings and maimings without doing anything beats my imagination. My mother was a major factor for my dad's small achievements, if they were this selfish, why seek for public office? It is not a place to come and think about only you and your family. You better go and start a business if you are like that and leave public offices for those with large hearts for their people.
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Vidsolution79: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2021
U don mean it....efurai?

Do you need banner, logo or flyer for your biz...get my number from my signature and contact me..thanks
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Freemasonry: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Who asked you ?
I tire ooo!
No mind the attention seeker.
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
We yaf hear.
He's your husband and he's not supposed to be stingy to you.
As for me myself and I, nothing concern us wether guy stingy or prudent.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by CSTRR: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Who asked this one?

When they did the group, did they have El rufai in mind?
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by PisciMan: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
who's asking?
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by Bmaster(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2021
cefezyA:
mr eazi must be a member that one na beneficiary still on still na man made what he is beneficting
last last everything nwaoke nwaoke
broda
hustle ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What you said is better left unchecked,

Thanks for twisting my thought bro!
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by backT(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza by JoeEeL(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Who asked this one?

"Prudent" with Nigeria's money, you foool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.