Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) (26528 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by id4sho(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2021
y
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by seanfer(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I know how this stupid portharcourt boys drive, they drive as if they have duplicate life at home

when they are high on every substance available on Earth. they turn on their music to the highest blasting oma lay . and forget they are driving.

As an atheist I sympathize with him and happy for him.

in Canada people smoke because the weather is cold, they hardly see the sun for months, i lived in Ontario for years, The white man land is cold, they have a responsible reason for smoking

You stay in PH? Once they drink Jameson the next thing is to start driving like formula 1 drivers forgetting that most drivers in PH are mad. one almost kill himself 2 days ago at Ogbogoro when he ran under a truck.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by West2019(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2021
[You mean is smoking cigarettes and high the volume of the raido that cause the incident .
quote author=Queenlovely post=98081102] I know how this stupid portharcourt boys drive, they drive as if they have duplicate life at home

when they are high on every substance available on Earth. they turn on their music to the highest blasting oma lay . and forget they are driving.

in Canada people smoke because the weather is cold, they hardly see the sun for months, i lived in Ontario for years, The white man land is cold, they have a responsible reason for smoking[/quote]
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Princeofasia: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2021
all these idiots will get drunk and drive like idiots then post shit online to trend. no worry una go soon begin die since na wetin una want be that
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2021
fame under babalawo doesn't do you any good

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
na just warning
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Quality20(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
why can't ppl use iron cars ? this one looks so rubberised
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2021
SOBEREKON dey enjoy life PLENTY !

See how his face round and chubby like freshmint.

Praise Master Jesus for saving him.

Halleluyah ! Amen !

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2021
99% of music executive business men are into illegal b4 or presently
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by PHijo(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I know how this stupid portharcourt boys drive, they drive as if they have duplicate life at home

in Canada people smoke because the weather is cold, they hardly see the sun for months, i lived in Ontario for years, The white man land is cold, they have a responsible reason for smoking

but in Nigeria, frustration in killing our boys and old men. that is why they are smoking, even under the hottest sun on Earth. they graduate from abusing tramadol to marijuana, to refnoll to SK. they do the most absurd mixture just to forget their problem.

Nobody has reason to smoke. Cold or warm. Majority humans don't smoke. Those that smoke, smoke because it is a bad habit they adopted.

You come on social media and display your stupidity.

For whatever reason you have animosity towards Rivers people you cannot turn the entire Male population of a city or state to drug abusers.

I have stayed in different parts of Nigeria, until other Nigerians started coming to Port Harcourt the has orderly. The reckless driving Port Harcourt can be attributed mostly to ABA based commercial drivers who drive in Port Harcourt .

Na you and your village people go high on everything
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Stockquality: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Instead of him to shaply go run ct scan,hez there bragging. With that overweight on him,i can bet its drunk driving. There is a significantly wide difference between top speed and drunk wreckless driving. At top speed,all your senses will be at guard with at least 50% chances of maneuvering should incase something goes wrong ,however while speeding to no place just to show off on state and federal roads while extremely intoxicated behind the wheels, mostly from young guys. If its not lexus es sedans,it will be mercedes sedans,camry's and corollas's. its either you end it at a street pole or under lorry .

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
That quote is used mostly by those who lost people and believe they only translated to glory in heaven. Made popular by Robin Harris. Kids dad in Houseparty
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

From there to Eko hotel, make we go do 2rds.
As far as the 2rounds go last, not bennysam that if he sees my yellow laps, he will explode like a gas cylinder, with tears in his eyes shouting mummy you have killed me, you have finished me.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
As far as the 2rounds go last, not bennysam that if he sees my yellow laps, he will explode like a gas cylinder, with tears in his eyes shouting mummy you have killed me, you have finished me.

Psychologically sef, u love Bennysam, make i help u talk to am?

Reference the 2rds, e go last o. Wa sa jade sef.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by OgideAgu: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Thank God

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
This the life threatening crash. Niggerians and drama
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Psychologically sef, u love Bennysam, make i help u talk to am?

Reference the 2rds, e go last o. Wa sa jade sef.
Olorun oni je ki ari ina ninu konga... Like fire... Na mouth you get.... No be your mates dey go 7rounds.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by hush15: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Priscy01:
Popular Nigerian business mogul and top music executive, Soso Soberekon, recently survived a car accident, Igbere TV reports.

The entertainment executive took to Instagram to share photos of his car after the accident.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCNQKRs0d-/?igshid=1nrtsduwibcld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNy201HY9f0

So he is the rough driver I saw that hit one Lexus 330 from behind in my estate yesterday. Na was for him o. Why would you be speeding in a 30km/hr zone inside an estate ehn!

He is now coming to social media to form papas of how he was almost killed when he was the one who wanted to kill himself

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Too much alcoholic consumption is bad....... grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Edintee: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thank God for his sarvival

A plot (600sqm) of land is up for a distress sale at Queen's park estate, Kuje, Abuja.
All the documents are available for sighting. The price is #1.4m.
Please PM me if intrested.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Olorun oni je ki ari ina ninu konga... Like fire... Na mouth you get.... No be your mates dey go 7rounds.

2rds is okay, i can not come and kee myself.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

2rds is okay, i can not come and kee myself.
ma dami la mu oooo.....mo ma wound eee oooh.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
ma dami la mu oooo.....mo ma wound eee oooh.

Wound mi with booby, i go like am.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Nokio1: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
This kind of huge person that should look for ford truck or GMC is squeezing himself inside small BMW ...he now hit culvert and is shouting thank god I didn't ..OK beware of one companies cement trailer.
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is the scrap for sale Am buying it 100k
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is the scrap for sale Am buying it 100k ... Boss will buy another one tongue grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

but in Nigeria, frustration in killing our boys and old men. that is why they are smoking, even under the hottest sun on Earth. they graduate from abusing tramadol to marijuana, to refnoll to SK. they do the most absurd mixture just to forget their problem.

I know the country is bad but don't destroy yourself, life is a gift.

Lol you are there

They are here

You wanna come down here

While they go there

See reasons u should be thankful
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by omoakin22: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
at the end of the day the scrap will enter jiji for 5M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Burial Of Kasimu Yaro Aka Uncle Gaga (Photos) / Don Jazzy Calls Out Journalist Over Report Of 'he Will Never Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.