Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) (26525 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by 9icetoo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I know how this stupid portharcourt boys drive, they drive as if they have duplicate life at home

when they are high on every substance available on Earth. they turn on their music to the highest blasting oma lay . and forget they are driving.

As an atheist I sympathize with him and happy for him.

in Canada people smoke because the weather is cold, they hardly see the sun for months, i lived in Ontario for years, The white man land is cold, they have a responsible reason for smoking

but in Nigeria, frustration in killing our boys and old men. that is why they are smoking, even under the hottest sun on Earth. they graduate from abusing tramadol to marijuana, to refnoll to SK. they do the most absurd mixture just to forget their problem.

I know the country is bad but don't destroy yourself, life is a gift.

Care to tell me and all who may want to learn by how many degrees celsius smoking raises a human core temperature?
Re: Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmmmm
Yesterday cindy, today soso....Me I no deh cross 60km/h...again.

Life na YOLO...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans / Isabella Ayuk Stuns At United Nations / Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.