Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence (8277 Views)

Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Airtel Yet To Renew Licence – NCC / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by DamnnNiggarr: 3:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Anambra NSCDC seals private guard outfits over alleged failure to renew licence

The Anambra Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has sealed two private guard companies for allegedly operating without valid licences.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr Edwin Okadigbo, disclosed this in a statement in Awka on Thursday.

Okadigbo identified the companies as Globe 999 Security Ltd., located at No. 49 Ugwunabankpa Road, Onitsha, and USBEST Security Ltd., located at No. 35 Onitsha-Owerri Road, Onitsha.

He alleged that the activities of the companies breached the code of conduct governing their operations.

According to the statement, the closure is intended to promote professionalism in the sector.

It further stated that the closure was in line with the NSCDC Amended Act 2007, which empowers it to regulate, monitor and supervise the operations of private guard companies.

“The said private guard companies were given enough warning through letters addressed to them on the need to revalidate and renew their operational licences.

“The companies are therefore expected to discontinue their operations and should not directly or indirectly render any security services to any individual, group or corporate body in whatever way,” the statement added.

Okadigbo advised the public to demand the operating licence of private guard companies before engaging their services.

“Members of the public are also implored to visit the command to confirm the validity and existence of any companies before engaging their services.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/anambra-nscdc-seals-private-guard-outfits-over-alleged-failure-to-renew-licence/amp/

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by majamajic(m): 4:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by Justinlean02(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by proprince(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by mekaw(m): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2021
ok
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by simplyhonest(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2021
They should go and renew their licenses.
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by DoctorDree(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar....

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by davidufuoma(m): 4:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Righteousness over to u
Come and explain how only God can guide

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by damijoe77: 4:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok.All protocol duely observed.please any body here who is related or connected to those civil servants in uniform called V.I.O. should beta talk sense to their head.their gragra for this Abuja is getting too much..dey re almost everywhere even inside market u go see Dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by Firmoceanic(m): 5:01am On Jan 15, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by philipstanley(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2021
is that so
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2021
People should all learn to do the right thing.
The change we all clamour for begins with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by HeadShot: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2021
davidufuoma:
Righteousness over to u
Come and explain how only God can guide

While pastors guard themselves with police..abi
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by Starcrest1: 5:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Why would they be operating without license? Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

They should endeavour to be brilliant.......
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by vioment: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2021
It makes sense from my point of view.

To promote professionalism like they said.

The state top man has seen problems of lawsuits in the works of an unprofessional and illegal organization.

Correct move.

Ekelebe is the only lawful outfit except oga at the top call in NA.
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by thaoriginator: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by obonujoker(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Sheriff deputies is the best private security outfit in Nigeria
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by Chirowman(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Wahala
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by endsarrrs(f): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Does southeast security outfit have an operational licences sad

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by louu: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Oh well...
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2021
obonujoker:
Sheriff deputies is the best private security outfit in Nigeria
Are they in uyo?

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by MysteryShopper: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by obonujoker(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Akwaibomdude:

Are they in uyo?

Yes. Please browse their website for more info
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by okomile(f): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Are they in charge of this?
Is it one of their assignments in the state?

This kon3 is truly a zoo
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by Incognito403: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
okomile:
Are they in charge of this?
Is it one of their assignments in the state?

This kon3 is truly a zoo

Obviously, you didn't read.

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by okomile(f): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2021
Incognito403:

Obviously, you didn't read.

Nope
I eat popcorn
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by rowland545(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Especially this vigilante people they don't have proper training... I remembered back then in Onitsha when we went for clubbing at oba..

On our way coming back by 1 am...those people chased me and my friends nah God save person bullet for Don touch person...I never wish to engage in such marathon again in my life...

I learnt a big lesson if I day go club is either I carry money to book hotel sleep after d party or we Carry car...if non happen I no go...

Anambra vigilante are reckless

1 Like

Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by favor914: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2021
DoctorDree:
Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar....
Better advise Nnamdi Kanu & ipob to desist from that their ESN antics.
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by 400billionman: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
More money for Nscdc.
Re: Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence by clydedaniels(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Refusal or inability??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gani's Chambers To Shut Down Jan 15 / Juju Scare In Aso Rock! / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.