Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows (36784 Views)

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse / Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Queenlovely(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Iro1989:

And ur people can leave without them, have u ever been to the north?

I don't want to be kidnapped
or forced to comply to Sharia law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Queenlovely(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Iro1989:
And ur people can leave without them, have u ever been to the north?
I don't want to be kidnapped or false to comply to Sharia law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Iro1989(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Will u shut up ur hausa-fulani trash u call mouth.
When innocent pple were dying in the end sars protest did u see the rubbish this man said.

You hausa pple are the major problem we have in this country.
Only if other tribes can join forces and fight you pple.
Idiots!
U people are not even united sef, some are supporting biafra some are against it. U people should first of all mobilize and leave the north abeg. Can't see why u will be insulting someone and still stick with the person. Clingy people kawai
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by amuwo1980: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Who the hell is this one?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by chinchonglee(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Iro1989:

U people are not even united sef, some are supporting biafra some are against it. U people should first of all mobilize and leave the north abeg. Can't see why u will be insulting someone and still stick with the person. Clingy people kawai
Pack all ur fulani terrorists to download the app na...
Now that southerners are against, buy andriod phone for hausa-fulani pple to download and start using the app na..

Bunch of illiterate that can't even press phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Miracle1991: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2021
meccuno:
Useless app by a useless Aboki. He should focus on his cattle rearing and suya selling. Education is not for them.
unfortunately, he is known globally but you, who know you?
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by amstamon: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2021
oyatz:

But you defended the CEO of Innoson using Toyota Jeep?
Oga ade, wetin concern me with innoson, jeep, Toyota and ceo?
E be like say u Wan chop knock for that ur bar head abi
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by modsfucker: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2021
meccuno:
Useless app by a useless Aboki. He should focus on his cattle rearing and suya selling. Education is not for them.

Yeah, it's your birth right I can see.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2021
If you know what good for you, better shutdown that silly app.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by dahirub08(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Some of you are saying that education is not for us, called us with all such of aggressive names. Why do you always hate North?. So is education only for southern parts?. How did your education help your societies?. Is their any groups that can says education is only for them?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by dahirub08(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Miracle1991:
unfortunately, he is known globally but you, who know you?
mad ooo. Is he a human?
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by deenee: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Dear Southerner!

Effectively, you are saying that the north can win presidential election without the south?

Forget about what is happening now.

It has never happened in Nigeria before, where all the arms of government in controlled by one region and religion.

Dear nairalander,

Yes this is what I mean without mincing words but also a clarion call for us southerners to wake up and smell the coffee.

What do y'all think the NIN SIM card registration process is for? Don't be surprised that the govt can this to disenfranchise voters in 2023 and as usual, instead for people (opps! southerners) to link same, y'all ranting on social media like the people that pull the strings and control resources in the country are on socail media and will read your rants.

While y'all all sleeping they have crafted their playbook and already running with it

Finally to the app......it is not compulsory that you must all like it and ironically again social media had become an emerging phenomenon and is gaining momentum in the North where they have first mover advantage with population so,if his northern people like the app....he will be fine.

The danger of a single story. I suggest y'all take a trip to the north, to see and immerse in their culture esp for those who think and feel life begins and ends on nairaland and in lagos state.

Cheers!
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by cashreport: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2021
dahirub08:
Some of you are saying that education is not for us, called us with all such of aggressive names. Why do you always hate North?. So is education only for southern parts?. How did your education help your societies?. Is their any groups that can says education is only for them?

GOD BLESS you people (north) with leadership and juicy positions and political good luck

GOD is fair to us all

- While West, east n south God bless with intelligence, education, brain and books, fast thinking
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Redcrafton: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2021
dahirub08:

Nobody hates the north.

In short the north tribes especially the Nupes, Gwaris, Jukuns, Beroms, Kanuris and Hausas are humble people but the Fulanis through their elites have made people view the whole north as domineering. Just look at what APC has turned Nigeria political space.

How can you take over Customs, NNPC, NPA, all in the south...plus all three arms of government and almost all top public positions INEC, Police, Immigration, DSS, EFCC, FCT, NCC, NITDA, SEC...name it?

I know you northerners will feel same strong emotions if a southern president behaves the same way.

So it rubs off on everything.

Equity brings peace and unity.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Redcrafton: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2021
deenee:

Dear nairalander,

Yes this is what I mean without mincing words but also a clarion call for us southerners to wake up and smell the coffee.

What do y'all think the NIN SIM card registration process is for? Don't be surprised that the govt can this to disenfranchise voters in 2023 and as usual, instead for people (opps! southerners) to link same, y'all ranting on social media like the people that pull the strings and control resources in the country are on socail media and will read your rants.

While y'all all sleeping they have crafted their playbook and already running with it

Finally to the app......it is not compulsory that you must all like it and ironically again social media had become an emerging phenomenon and is gaining momentum in the North where they have first mover advantage with population so,if his northern people like the app....he will be fine.

The danger of a single story. I suggest y'all take a trip to the north, to see and immerse in their culture esp for those who think and feel life begins and ends on nairaland and in lagos state.

Cheers!

Have you seen any NIN queues in the north yet?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Ashnoor(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Will u shut up ur hausa-fulani trash u call mouth.
When innocent pple were dying in the end sars protest did u see the rubbish this man said.

You hausa pple are the major problem we have in this country.
Only if other tribes can join forces and fight you pple.
Idiots!
cheesy yeah only if other tribes can join hands together to fight us. But I thought we are very useless and powerless. I can sense that u are broke and hopeless, but these cannot justify the fact that your heart is nothing but a dark hole filled with hatred. C'mon man u are more than this, instead of blaming us for all your misfortunes why don't you just get productive for once in life? Focus on something if not you will keep blaming others for every mistakes of your life... And about what Adamu said during end sars: Adamu is not the only person that stands against it, even your so called yeebos brothers are against it just as many people are against Capitol uprisings. It's just simple as it is, northern people are being killed for time immemorial but only few of your brothers show sympathy or even try to stand with the north to fight against it, in your mind (it's northern issues). So why do you think the majority of the northern population will come and stand with you when you are fighting the government when you can't join them to fight a national threat? This is very absurd! I know alot of people that stand firmly with the south esp the victims of the aftermath of endsars, I particularly is one of them... I know I'm just waisting my time because no amount of explanation can clear the mind of a willingly bigot and at thesame time ignorant that believes in enjoying off others sweat. Get a life dude
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by tofolo(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2021
meccuno:
bro I hope you know Aboki means friend...... wink
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by slowice(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2021
How can a known bigot own an app that's Liberal... E be things for real grin
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by dahirub08(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Nobody hates the north.

In short the north tribes especially the Nupes, Gwaris, Jukuns, Beroms, Kanuris and Hausas are humble people but the Fulanis through their elites have made people view the whole north as domineering. Just look at what APC has turned Nigeria political space.

How can you take over Customs, NNPC, NPA, all in the south...plus all three arms of government and almost all top public positions INEC, Police, Immigration, DSS, EFCC, FCT, NCC, NITDA, SEC...name it?

I know you northerners will feel same strong emotions if a southern president behaves the same way.

So it rubs off on everything.

Equity brings peace and unity.
so you telling me in past administration all this juicy position is not occupied by the Southerners?
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by IamAtikulate: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2021
deenee:

Which southerners made the North president? Check your facts. Even the swing states in the south had to depend on critical votes in the North to become swing states rhetorically.

The igbos are permanently divided and can't agree on a consensus candidate for any presidential election.

The yorubas are quick to betray their kin and sell out at the drop of a hat.

Visit all the federal agencies and see how the North has placed themselves. Any southerners in any critical position is either a stooge or puppet for the north.

So continue to wallow in your self delusional state of cheap talk and control on social media

Oh yes I am Southerner by the way.

Who made Yar'Adua president and how many times did Bihari contest the election before Southerners helped him.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by LordOfTheGame: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Aboki that have Crowwe but is actively on Twitter and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Yoighaman(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Racoon:
No wonder he was contesting in his idiocy for the presidency when he cant sustain an innovative act like managing an app.

He left his failed app to continue using twitter after all the grandstanding with Twitter CEO that he shamefully withdrew from.

Had the owner of Twitter been a 'Nigerian', this Garba would have been blacklisted from the App.

Shameless thing, he even still has the effontry to continue using the App.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by Hermzou: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2021
meccuno:

ar u sure u ar not a goat, bcs u sound like one.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by 400billionman: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Is that the reason for suing Jack Dorsey ?

Nobody knew you before you sued Jack Dorsey. You still withdrew the suit on your own. You stepped down from running an unknown app. Is that your path to greatness ?

Business people and advertisement. Hmm.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by JuanDeDios: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Daddysidhan post=98076744][/quote]
Seems he's a bad person. But you then used ethnic slurs and labelled an entire tribe instead of confining your diatribe to Mr Garba who offended you.
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by EMMY76: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is my first time of even knowing about this app nigerian youths will still not download the app he has already rubbished his public image by supporting the oppressive buhari's regime.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by LeitaP: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Here is his new strategy to garner attention. At least, we now know his app. wink
Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by tehilah92(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
What's crowwe?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by AFONJACOW(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
See his ugly black forehead, head slammer

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows by meccuno: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ashnoor:
Come again! So education is for u and your likes that cannot produce any useful thing right? Haba be reasonable for once. Is Twitter CEO your brother? You ppl are just so daft! When Adamu Garba took Jack to court u guys depended Twitter but when Twitter banned Trump u guys backed Trump. One will have to wonder where your brains are when doing some shits... At least a youth that he is, he has great ambitions even tho the odds are against him. He's trying to build something for Africa, come to look at it he even contested for president...
you must be a more- run to think that the dunce called Adamu is building something for the youth. Please stop embarrassing your generations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.