Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike (215 Views)

Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / APC ‘ll Win Ogun, Imo Without Amosun, Okorocha – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike by Paschal2806: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
*APC ‘ll win Anambra Governorship Poll- state chairman.*

January 13, 2021.

The All Progressives Congress (APC), has expressed optimism that it will win the November Anambra governorship poll.

Chief Basil Ejidike, the state APC Chairman said this while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Awka.

Ejidike said that the party had mapped out strategies to unseat the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the state.

He said that the APGA led administration had failed to live up to expectations adding that the people were eagerly waiting for the APC to take over and deliver purposeful leadership.

According to him, the party has successfully resolved its internal crisis and is working assiduously to ensure successful primaries in the state.

“Immediately after the 2019 general elections, we set up a fact-finding committee to find out what went wrong with the party.

“We have been able to identify our areas of strength and weaknesses and we are working on them, we have learnt out lessons.

“Now, we have all it takes financially, materially and humanly, as a matter of fact, we are now more than ever before, fired up to emerge victorious at the governorship election,” he said.

Ejidike said that the APC-led Federal Government had executed numerous programmes and projects in the South East to show that it meant well for the people of the zone.

“It is the APC-led government that is doing the second Niger Bridge, reconstructing the Onitsha/Enugu and Enugu/Aba highway and it has reactivated the Onitsha Port.

“About 58,000 pupils are benefiting in the school feeding programme, our people also benefited from the Tradermoni loan among others projects.

“Residents of the state are appreciating the wonderful landmarks of the APC-led government and we are capitalising on this performance, with our efforts to ensure that we emerge victorious in the coming election, “he said.

On zoning, Ejidike said that the party has yet to discuss the issue as its focus is to win the November election.(NAN)

Re: APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike by Fasindo: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2021
shocked

Just the same way APC won in Edo State.

Oshiomhole said more than this in Edo state election yet PDP beat APC black and blue in the last election.
Anyway there is nothing wrong in giving yourself nd party false dellusioned hope.

Anambra election is just between PDP and APGA
Re: APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2021
The only Ejidike that I know of is Ejidike bread. I don't know if it's still there now.

I remember chopping that bread as kid. cheesy
Re: APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike by muykem: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2021
You are joking. Igbo only need presidential ticket of APC. That party can't win LGA election here in free and fair election.
Re: APC ‘ll Win Anambra Governorship Poll- State Chairman, Basil Ejidike by Solsix(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Even their guber aspirant of APC is now in PDP. Zimbabwean dollars is move valuable that APC ticket in anambra

(1) (Reply)

Oseni Commends Gov Bello For Pan-nigeria Political Ideology / Okowa Mourns Delta House Leader, Tim Owhefere / Nigerians Recount Osinbajo's Copter Crash, Thank God For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.