Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) (24149 Views)

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos) / Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
A mother and her two children were burnt to death in a fire outbreak that occurred in Riban Garmu village, Dewu Ward in Kirfi Local Government Area of Bauchi State, IgbereTV reports.

Four other persons sustained injuries in the inferno that completely razed the four-bedroom house apartment and are currently receiving treatment at Kirfi General Hospital.

It was gathered that the fire was caused by a spark from the electricity connection in the apartment while the family was asleep.

According to an eyewitness, the mother and her children were screaming and crying for help but all efforts to force the door of the apartment open in order to rescue them failed.

The member representing Kirfi Constituency at the State House of Assembly, Hon. Abdulkadir Umar Dewu, paid a sympathy visit to the family of the victims on behalf of the State Governor, Bala Mohammed.

He presented a cash donation of the sum of N250,000 to the family on behalf of the Governor.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379044/mother-two-children-burnt-death-bauchi-house-fire-photos/

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
More

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by kinglee007(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2021
It is well. May the souls of the departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

12 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
I tried not to type rip today being my birthday..

But shey I get choice? Birthday wey I dey celebrate every armed forces remembrance day.

Rip

19 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by debbydams(f): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2021
cry
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Feliciateed: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hahahah.chisos ..rest in peace
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
What a painful exit angry

May their souls be consoled with eternal peace.

southniyikaye:
I tried not to type rip today being my birthday

Happy Birthday, bro!
More fulfilling years to your age

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Esanboy111(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nawa
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jesus 2021 why now, it's too early for all this. RIP
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rip, bad news coming from the state lately

southniyikaye:

But shey I get choice? Birthday wey I dey celebrate every armed forces remembrance day.

Rip
lol every year for your birthday you go dey type RIP for all the late soldiers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by LadiesForever(f): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
So sad

May their soul rest in peace
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by DeepThoughtJob: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sad, may their soul rip
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gosh! shocked
What a very sad news.

What a terrible way to die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oga ooo. The tragedy of dis yr is something else. Alwayz one form of breaking news or d other. RIP 2 d deceased.
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by AdolfAboki(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm. God Almighty help us o cry
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by AdolfAboki(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bad.. Too bad.. Very bad.. sad . Even Satan doesn't burn sinners this way cry ..
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
embarassed

Very bad.. RIP to them
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by blinking001(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is sad news.....may their soul rest in peace
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Enudapan: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
southniyikaye:

Rip
happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by extol1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bauchi state again, the kind of horrible and terrible news coming from that state of a recent is not appealing at all.
RIP
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Vitorey474: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hi
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Elslim: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
RIP
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by GoCreation: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rip to them
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Oizee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
southniyikaye:

Rip
eyya, happy birthday, more fruitful years to you

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by shiki(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
2021 just started with bad news
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rip to the departed.

Seing one's children in this situation is terrible.

We all will go to the land of the dead one day.

Do you have Jesus? He is the only way to eternal rest.

Without him, God's anger awaits you.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour today.
Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by kudinkarfe: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
More
More? what happened to your conscious? are you happy that they die? what have they done to you? why are you happy with the dead of your fellow?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) by bigdammyj: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
R.I.P.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? / A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger / Is This What Makes A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.