Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) (717 Views)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Is Payment Of Arrears Included In The New NYSC Allowance? / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) by Eim9(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2021
So New serving Corpers looking for a PPA, you need to be careful and prevent yourself from getting scammed or getting an extension due to irregularities of either going to an unapproved PPA or losing lots of money to Scammers. They are everywhere, some come pretending to be legit and approved.

Watch the video as an NYSC scammer was caught red handed after scamming a lot of people.

My brother was contacted by someone who was offering him a job in an oil and gas sector.
I am pained that he scammed my brother, and this is his usual mode of operation and he has scammed over 75,000 Corp members. He tried to SCAM ME also, but he was caught and exposed. This is how the tactics works.

Watch the video of the scammer being caught.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW THE SCAMMER WAS CAUGHT AND THE TACTICS THEY USE NOW
Re: NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) by Pious101: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Had a similar experience in 2015

1 Like

Re: NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) by Eim9(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Where you scammed or just approached by him and was it the same method
Pious101:
Had a similar experience in 2015
Re: NEW NYSC OTONDO, I Almost Got Scammed (PPA SCAM) by Pious101: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Eim9:
Where you scammed or just approached by him and was it the same method
was called by someone who claimed to be corper also. Claim to be in portharcourt and that there was a portharcourt job

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State Camp. / Please Help !, I Need A Good Ppa In Lagos / How I Earn In Dollars Uploading Photos On Amazon, Monitize That Your Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.