Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive (1231 Views)

Birds Custard Is Now Available For Pickup / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by nellyelitz(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Good morning all.

I have a friend who is into Custard production she's being trying for sometime now but the recent feedbacks she's been getting is quite worrisome.

They complain is that her product is not Thick and does not also rise like other major products like Checkers Custard and others as such it's not attractive thereby making her business output slow.

Please kindly help out if you're into Custard production or experienced in the business.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by slimjohn2k5: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2021
What is the name of her product first of all

Hope you or herself is not making fake and packaging in other known products containers
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by nellyelitz(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
What is the name of her product first of all

Hope you or herself is not making fake and packaging in other known products containers
No sir, its specially branded in a transparent container branded with her name, in fact the process of obtaining NAFDAC reg. is on going. the thing is we are told big brands add another ingredient/recipe to enhance the thickness and rising when making 4 consumption. but we don't know.
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by slimjohn2k5: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2021
What is the name?
Nafdac have not approved and is been sold
You guys need to be extremely careful
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by nellyelitz(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
What is the name?
Nafdac have not approved and is been sold
You guys need to be extremely careful
NOT YET IN THE OPEN MARKET BECAUSE THAT, JUST FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES AT THE MOMENT BUT ONCE THE APPROVAL IS GIVEN I'M SURE IT WILL BE EXPANDED.
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
DoriZicon:
There needs to be an additional ingredient you didn't put inside it

For attractiveness, there needs to be colouring added to it

For aroma, flavor

If you guys are asked to pay little chips for secrets you won't. See how it's affecting business now.
our normal ingredients are corn flour,food colour and fruity flavours, thank you ma for the comment.
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by Charx122: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2021
DoriZicon:
There needs to be an additional ingredient you didn't put inside it

For attractiveness, there needs to be colouring added to it

For aroma, flavor

If you guys are asked to pay little chips for secrets you won't. See how it's affecting business now.

You just spoiled your advise chipping in

(if you guys are asked to pay little chips for secrets you won't. See how it's affecting) ain't all money don't you get it...
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by eetua: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
nellyelitz:
our normal ingredients are corn flour,food colour and fruity flavours, thank you ma for the comment.

Custard is made with Corn Starch not Corn Flour. There are good videos on YouTube that takes you through the production process.

All the best
Re: Help! My Custard Is Not Thick And Attractive by nellyelitz(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2021
eetua:

Custard is made with Corn Starch not Corn Flour. There are good videos on YouTube that takes you through the production process.

All the best
oh thank you so much. sorry I mostly used names interchangeably which I may be wrong though, the issue is about the thickness as compared to other big brands. I feel there is/are ingredients added to aide the thickness aside from the already known corn starch. Thanks for ur input.

(1) (Reply)

African Killer Bees And Food Production In Africa / Yogurt Starter / Lol... Yam Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.