Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 (19188 Views)

Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay / COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School / Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by SirWarlock: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why resort to insult, when all we’re having is a simple conversation?
people can't wait to get 'educated' again nau. Anything contrary to reopening and you're seen as senseless sad.
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
SirWarlock:
calm down you'll soon get your chance to see your guys and girls sad. At least till they're forced to close it, but you can flex again wink.
oga I dey final year since 2019, this is 2021 make una allow make I graduate i take God name beg una
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloladuke: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
come and close schools na make I see if your business go move.
Mumu shut up you don't know what is Grace.
Ode

Now it is obvious i am dealing with a slave who has no idea what is going on in the palace. My business targets people that feed you and not a slave like you. When you start making money for yourself, you will understand better...but as long as you are still collecting n10K monthly to survive in school, you can never understand what we call target advertising in business...go and get food for your master's dog...slave
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by SirWarlock: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
oga I dey final year since 2019, this is 2021 make una allow make I graduate i take God name beg una
you go graduate no fear grin. Na the way you dey attack everybody for this thread grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
SirWarlock:
you go graduate no fear grin. Na the way you dey attack everybody for this thread grin.
frustration na.
I'm in my late 20's.
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloIaduke: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
damiloladuke:

Now it is obvious i am dealing with a slave who has no idea what is going on in the palace. My business targets people that feed you and not a slave like you. When you start making money for yourself, you will understand better...but as long as you are still collecting n10K monthly to survive in school, you can never understand what we call target advertising in business...go and get food for your master's dog...slave
shut up, your business will crumble since you don't want to learn to mind your business.
Your business will fall and you will languish this year at home in poverty and also felt what I passed through last year.
Next time you will learn to mind your business
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Emmamay10: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
damiloIaduke:
shut up, your business will crumble since you don't want to learn to mind your business.
Your business will fall and you will languish this year at home in poverty and also felt what I passed through last year.
It seems you are quoting yourself.
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by MzTunechi(f): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
erifeoluwasimi:
Ahh... I don't know why the government never come out Clean on any issue. The students infected are over 20 students. My sister is one of them.
Ahh shocked How is your sister?
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Freddd009: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Schools shouldn’t be opened yet, but no one is ready for that conversation

Because teachers n school owners are hungry. They do not care about the health of the students. All they want is for schools to open because they love their paychecks. They have refused to think outside the box forgetting that Government s policy can change ur means of livelihood n that's why only a block head depends only on one means of livelihood.

Parents, wise up n keep your wards at home till its safe out there. Soro soke
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Freddd009: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're stupid and dumb

One of them spotted. Hungry teachers who cannot think outside the box
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by blezdarme12(f): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt know if I believe this or not because it makes no difference, but I see this move as a new way to shut down schools again generally..
I know the type of governor in my state, udom won't fall for all this shenanigans and school would go on as planned because I see no reason closing down schools when other public spaces are still open because its a waste of time..
afterall they achieved nothing with the previous lockdown because if it really worked, we won't be thinking of another..
God bless u
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Freddd009: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
shut up there you MISERABLE paid agent.
Your evil missions to close schools will not work.
Devil incarnates

Hmmm
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by samtee37(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Igwe29:

Lol... Wahala no go ever finish for this life. I hope to write JAMB this year and meet him in that100L.

grin grin
You wicked bros
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloladuke: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
damiloIaduke:

I have never felt poverty since I graduated and started running businesses. It is not someone like you that God has destroyed his destiny that will crash my business. Any man that wants another man's business to crumble will never see the good things in life.

You can imagine your life, you passed through hell and you are praying another person's business to crash. Don't you think you are heaping curses and more fire on your head. Don't worry, your troubles are just starting. In this life, you will see stone and you will almost pick it up as bread.

Ordinary N100 will make you rejoice like you saw $1000. You shall get wounds and they shall not heal. Your parents will cry over you. Your friends will see you and they will run because you will smell like rotten meat.

every human being that sees you will not favour you.

You will exist on this earth as a dead man till you see your grave.

You have messed with the wrong person. Trust me, you are as good as dead
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Mrpojj(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
All schools shut be shutdown now. FG should declare a Total lockdown for 8weeks now.

Everyone should stock their homes.

Na ur house go shut down for 8 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jesse6(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Exaclty lets see how it goes sha[quote author=oluxy post=98078146][/quote]
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jesse6(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
No worry u will graduate IJN
Debbyblahempire:

God forbid...make dem wait till I graduate...
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jesse6(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na wetin go happen na
Harrykn:

sir abeg change prayer
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jesse6(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
By God's grace u will finish
simkard:
make them allow me graduate first,I’m just left with one semester.
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jesse6:
No worry u will graduate IJN

Amen

1 Like

Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloladuke: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
God punish you there
Your curses have reversed to your MISERABLE generations.
So you have graduated and yet you don't want someone else to graduate, your business is moving fine but you want teachers to stay at home hungry when you said schools should be close.
That comment you made will hunt you for the rest of your pathetic life and untill you remove that comment you will never know peace as far as God is alive.
This is 2021, let me just give you 5 months from now will create a thread and start begging for bread after your business might have crumbled.
Foolish fellow

A business with a structure and a board? Well, what does a slave know.

Well, You started the curses and I sent you the reverses... Let me tell you something, you won't even be alive by that time.

You keep on talking about me apologizing for saying it's not appropriate to resume because of the new wave of covid... You are obviously going mad for staying long at home in abject poverty.

If it's money you want, send me a mail and I will assist your miserable life with N10K
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloladuke: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Emmamay10:

It seems you are quoting yourself.

That guy is mad. He created a moniker in my name... He's obviously mental
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloladuke: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
use the 10k and go save it. You will need it in 5 months time when my curse manifest in your life.
At least the 10k will reach you to use and eat before you start begging on this forum and by then try and quote me and then I will refer you back to this thread and you will know that karma is real.
I still stand on my statement that until you remove and apologize before you will be free from my grip

You are obviously mad. For you to go to the extent of creating a new profile in my name, you are obviously a psychiatric patient.

Omo men... Many mad people on this internet.
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by damiloladuke: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
use the 10k and go save it. You will need it in 5 months time when my curse manifest in your life.
At least the 10k will reach you to use and eat before you start begging on this forum and by then try and quote me and then I will refer you back to this thread and you will know that karma is real.
I still stand on my statement that until you remove and apologize before you will be free from my grip

No wonder poverty gripped you like sugar and ant... Continue to rant... You will end up in Yaba Left
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
kayswag100:

As some1 suggested from another thread, Seun should start deleting comments that discredit Covid.

We all have our opinions but you have nothing to lose if one takes precautions

You can't force your opinion on others. What you just said is dangerous. It is worse than slavery. You can't force your convictions, beliefs on other people be it health wise, religious wise,.... Doing that in any way is a threat to freedom and human rights.
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by Teeneyo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Frustrated peeps everywhere
Cant argue without putting curse or insult
Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
MzTunechi:
Ahh shocked How is your sister?
Doing good. We keep praying for her recovery

1 Like

Re: LASU Shuts Hostels As Students Test Positive For COVID-19 by kayswag100(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
maryjames9:

You can't force your opinion on others. What you just said is dangerous. It is worse than slavery. You can't force your convictions, beliefs on other people be it health wise, religious wise,.... Doing that in any way is a threat to freedom and human rights.

Look at America now. They are paying for their "freedom of speech" and gross negligence with thousands of deaths from Covid.

Say smth else!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Sues Student For Completing Degree Too Quickly / Tricks On How To Read And Pass Your Exams Waec,neco,jamb..etc / Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.