Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested (19000 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Ababbio: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2021
No fewer than 13 suspects arrested in connection with traffic robberies around the Old Toll Gate and Ojota areas of Lagos State, are undergoing investigation at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, in a statement on Thursday, said the 13 suspects were transferred to the SCIID on the orders of the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, adding that the suspects were arrested by men of the Rapid Response Squad.

He identified them as Akeredola Taiwo, 33; Oriyomi Solola, 28; Olanrewaju Sikiru, 25; Hakeem Ridwan, 22; Joseph Ovie, 33; Muhammadu Aminu, 32; and Monday Nweke, 35.

Others are Emmanuel Anthony, 24; Onyeka Muoghara, 40; Salaudeen Rilwan, 32; Kayode Dele, 31; Silas Manner, 27; and Favour Elijah, 26.

“Some of the suspects were caught red-handed while taking drugs in their hideouts and they were actually fingered and recognised by residents and eyewitnesses to have been involved in some of the previous traffic robberies and other crimes being perpetrated in the areas,” Adejobi added.

In another development, a bakery owner, Eniola Lucas, escaped death by a whisker when two members of her staff, Emmanuel Dolapo and Jamiu Alabi, allegedly connived with one Segun Salawu to rob her of her valuables at her house in the Ijegun-Egba area of Satellite Town, Lagos State.

A resident, Yinka Salisu, told PUNCH Metro that Dolapo and Jamiu were on leave for the Yuletide in their hometown in Ibadan, Oyo State, where they allegedly hatched the plot with Salawu.

He explained that the suspects were robbing Lucas of her valuables after resumption when the victim raised the alarm.

Salisu said, “The police were on patrol when the woman screamed for help. Neighbours, passersby and the police stormed the premises and arrested the three suspects. In fact, while robbing her, one of them attempted to strangle her before help came her way.”

The police spokesman, Adejobi, confirmed the incident.

He said a dummy pistol was recovered from the suspects by men of the Satellite Police Station, led by the Divisional Police Officer, Chike Oti.
Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/lagos-bakery-workers-who-robbed-employer-with-fake-pistol-arrested/

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Heartbender: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
I stopped reading when I saw [/b]Silas Manner [b] grin

George Eliot must have written about a time traveller

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Queenlovely(f): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
society that worship money without accountability is a breeding ground for thieves

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Highbeepeeh(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
The money that can't change your situation for life...

Some people will be shouting hustle go pay and people like this will join to shout too.
Sometimes I just had to check dictionary again to know what's the meaning of hustle.

The painful thing about this world is that God is too merciful and when those self centered leaders are getting their punishment, I won't be there to watch them wail in pain.

God should just help me with a visa to another country jare.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Jesse6(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Eko

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by AmVista: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
DAMN
BUSTED cheesy
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Garrieveryday: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by DaddyRochie1642: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Heartbender:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by berrystunn(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Leaders of tomorrow night

APC production

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Oyiboman69: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by damiloladuke: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Bad boy like Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Tolumiide: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2021
They were strangling her because they had toy guy. Imagine they had real gun, they would have shot her.
They should rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Some of the suspects were caught red-handed while taking drugs in their hideouts and they were actually fingered and recognised by residents and eyewitnesses to have been involved in some of the previous traffic robberies and other crimes being perpetrated in the areas
They will spend a loooong time in jail.
And some of their friends and neighbors will see them lounging wanting to be like them, dem no know what's up.

Just as the reply to this image below.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by DropsMic(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Honest people for Nigeria no pass five

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Oyiboman69: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Since they're the combination of,HAUSA,IGBO and YOURUBA people,the rest tribes are free to say you people are the one troubling this country....NCAN,international branch....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by MrImole: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Retaliation I suppose.
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by IamWonderful: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2021
I know nweke, Onyema, Emeka Okonkwo, Obiwanne, Onyeka,chukuemeka, ndidi, ngozi etc will never be absent from crime scene in Nigeria. there is GOD oooo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by samnificent(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Omor,government should just turn inmates to farm labourers,so much man-power going to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by 1Alex: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
See collabo
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Karmaisme(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Kill them all.
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Heartbender:
I stopped reading when I saw [/b]Silas Manner[b] grin

nna enh grin the thing shock me too o grin grin grin

So you're a reader too ? Nice

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by realstars: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Good And Fine
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Salisu said, “The police were on patrol when the woman screamed for help

What a rear unbelievable coincidence in this our naija

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Neddstark: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Heartbender:

The story is totally made up grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by West2019(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Death by hanging plz
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by Greenback: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Coneheadsgrin
Re: Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested by zudozz: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2021
This ones no be thief ooh. Na hunger dey worry them oooh.

Make them give the food n small money the rehabilitate them!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Armed Robbery Suspects Caught In Kwara Forest, Arrested / Kidnappers Abduct Two Clerics In Ogun, Took Time To Eat Before Driving Away The / Kleptomaniac Brothers Arrested In Ogun Over Serial Theft Of Goats, Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.