Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Check Out My Youtube Channel - SE CYBERSAFE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out My Youtube Channel - SE CYBERSAFE (219 Views)

How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day / Help Me Grow My Youtube Channel / Please Help! I Need Help To Monetize My Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Youtube Channel - SE CYBERSAFE by Eim9(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2021
WHAT I OFFER.
In my YouTube Channel, I teach you how to be safe online and protect yourself and your social media accounts from Hackers. I also expose latest Scams and tricks used by Scammers.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Subscription is free, to SUBSCRIBE means you will be notified when I post a new video and that you are interested in hearing WHAT I OFFER and the information I dish out.

CLICK Here AND WHEN IT TAKES YOU TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL, YOU JUST CLICK SUBSCRIBE. THANK YOU

Edited
Re: Check Out My Youtube Channel - SE CYBERSAFE by inforesource: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
How can you beg for subscribers, how long will you continue to beg? How are you going to measure how good or bad is your venture? You don't beg to succeed, you strive to succeed. Organic likes and subscribers will find you naturally if what you offer is worth their time biko.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Youtube Channel - SE CYBERSAFE by Eim9(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Thank you. Perhaps I should have said they should check it out and consider subscribing.
inforesource:
How can you beg for subscribers, how long will you continue to beg? How are you going to measure how good or bad is your venture? You don't beg to succeed, you strive to succeed. Organic likes and subscribers will find you naturally if what you offer is worth their time biko.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did To My SS1 Mathematics Teacher Today / . / Covax: Ivory Coast And Ghana Begin Mass Covid Vaccination Rollouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.