Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,585 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day (377 Views)

Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS / Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes / One Day Tour With Tayo Conga - December 16, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day by Pantoo: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Doubt everything in the world but never doubt yourself and your capabilities.

Thank you for the 3k subscribers so far,some of you are familiar with my channel from the platform.I remain grateful.

Okay,how I got my YouTube channel moetized in one day right? You should know this first.

Firstly, believe in yourself that you can do it. You can start a YouTube channel using just your smartphone,you don't have to own a Tripod or Laptop. Make a decision that you want to start today and be dedicated today,but I must tell you,your smartphone should have enough storage space
Secondly, Pick a topic you feel passionate about,create a niche on it.
Thirdly, for one to get YouTube Channel monetized,you must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours.

For me,I was lucky to get the 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours in a period less than one year. I was scared to apply when the monetization box was opened for me,reason being that it wasn't upto a year I started the channel. I delayed applying from May 12th. On July 6th,which mark One year for My Channel,I then applied. Guess what,the next day(July 7th) I received an email (which will be shown below) that my request to Join the YouTube Partner program have been approved. It came as a surprise to me reason being that I was told it takes a month for it to be approved or disaproved.

I am a Youtuber that still uses my phone to produce the videos I upload,still struggling to get more visibility but I know one day we will get there.

Nowadays people are looking for quick money,please this is not a quick money scheme.its a passive income business.

I hope this motivates someone to start today.

Please subscribed to my YouTube Channel and turn on the notification button for more updates. Thank you

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCqiWVVAAxAu2hEQv6E5SplQ

Re: How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day by Enskynelson(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wow. Congratulations. It is one of my targets in the next 6 months. The only thing left for me is the hours of watching. I have met the other requirements

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day by awoofquality: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
YouTube monetization is just like beans if you sabi am I usually get channel monitized in less than 3months. aproved 15 channels now so far
Re: How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day by Enskynelson(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
awoofquality:
YouTube monetization is just like beans if you sabi am I usually get channel monitized in less than 3months. aproved 15 channels now so far
Great. I should get mine monetized soon. I am working at it not to just get monetized but to stay on top.
Re: How I Got My Youtube Channel Monetized In One Day by Damilola125(m): 9:57am On Feb 29
How did you come up with the subscriber??

(1) (Reply)

How Does Crowd1 Work? / Trump Vs Biden: T.B Joshua Reveals What God Showed Him About US Election / Since When Did Suffering Become A Tape For Measuring Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.