Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations (3647 Views)

Advertise For A Company And Get Paid / Pls How Can I Advertise On Nairaland / How to Advertise on Google and Boost Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Want the world to know about your business and services? Then you need to advertise on Cool Fm and Wazobia Fm and their sister stations.
With station in Lagos,which cater to listeners in Lagos and neighboring states as well as stations in Port Harcourt, Abuja,Kano and Onitsha.
These stations transmit to their host state and to other neighboring states.
It will indeed be a good investment to key in into these strategically situated mass media to advertise to your target audience for your various adverts and announcements.
More informations on request.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by Victorolab: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2021
No contact, nothing?
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Victorolab:
No contact, nothing?
Please do send a Pm so as to give you more informations,rates and timing.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by dogmax(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
If really you are advertising your business then let's know your contact, rates and timing. So that those that want to sell their business will know how to go about it. Are you into back yard business that you don't want your company to know.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
dogmax:
If really you are advertising your business then let's know your contact, rates and timing. So that those that want to sell their business will know how to go about it. Are you into back yard business that you don't want your company to know.

The rates card comprises of all the stations with different time belts and locations. It is indeed really very hard to list all of those info right here.
Also ethically, it doesn't bode well for me to post such informations right here on public domain. However, i can send the rate card to anyone who's interested.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by cmoney22222: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Send to me

themayor4542:

The rates card comprises of all the stations with different time belts and locations. It is indeed really very hard to list all of those info right here.
Also ethically, it doesn't bode well for me to post such informations right here on public domain. However, i can send the rate card to anyone who's interested.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
cmoney22222:
Send to me

Kindly send me a Pm. Or drop your email address.
Please indicate which of the stations you're making enquiry about.
The stations again are:
96.9 Cool Fm Lagos.
96.9 Cool Fm Abuja.
95.9 Cool Fm Port Harcourt.
96.9 Cool Fm Kano.
Wazobia 95.1 Lagos.
Wazobia 94.1 Port Harcourt.
Wazobia 99.5 Abuja.
Wazobia 95.1 Kano.
Wazobia 93.7 Onitsha.
99.3 Nigeria Info Lagos.
92.3 Nigeria Info Port Harcourt.
95.1 Nigeria Info Abuja.
Arewa Radio 93.1 Kano.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Advertisement is the bedrock of any business.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Doing business without advertising is like winking in the dark.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Advertise today and let the world know your trade and craft.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Open the world of possibilities to your business and crafts today through advertising.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Reach your target audience when you advertise on mass media. Advertising is the soul and backbone of any business.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by realmiracleakab: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Are you here to scam? I challenge you to put your WhatsApp number if you are real if not we will ask mod to close this thread
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2021
realmiracleakab:
Are you here to scam? I challenge you to put your WhatsApp number if you are real if not we will ask mod to close this thread
If I may ask, how's advertising on radio can be termed "scamming"?
Those that are interested in making enquires as to know how much and what it entails to run an advert reach out and we advice them based on their need and budget.
These radio stations have physical presence in states they broadcast from. So anyone who's not comfortable making enquires here can always walk into one of their clients service offices accros the nation. Also, you can also visit their website.
I wonder why anyone still think posting his/her personal information on a public forum like this in this era and time think is safe.
This thread is mainly for advisory purpose only. The point of this thread is mainly to let people know how much it cost to run an advert on radio,the options and timing for each station across board.

1 Like

Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by ProGSM(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
I am interested in a deal with you, but how can you be asking people to drop their email addresses here?

Your nairaland account needs to have a signature so that people can use the link their to get back to you. No one has the time to start dropping email address, sending PM and so on.

If you check below you will see how to contact me without all these wahala.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2021
It's a good day to let the world know about your business and services.
Advertise and reach your target audience today.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2021
ProGSM:
I am interested in a deal with you, but how can you be asking people to drop their email addresses here?

Your nairaland account needs to have a signature so that people can use the link their to get back to you. No one has the time to start dropping email address, sending PM and so on.

If you check below you will see how to contact me without all these wahala.

Thanks for this great idea.
I've actually never thought of it. Now that you mentioned you,i will need to find a way of doing it cos i haven't got a clue on doing it.
But thanks for the heads-up.
Can i send you a pm in the meantime so we could discuss the options and opportunities on advertising with us and how much it cost?
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Step into the world of limitless opportunities when you advertise your product and services.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Let the world know your business and services. Advertise today and experience the wonders of advertising.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by fennels007(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Your contact
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2021
fennels007:
Your contact
Kindly send a Pm or drop your email address so i can send the rate card to you.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
fennels007:
Your contact
Sent.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by Tohsynetita1: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
your contact?
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
your contact?
Kindly send a Pm or drop your email address. And I'll send you the rate card and every other information you need to know.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Expand your customer base through the medium of advertising. Advertising ensures you reach your potential clients and buyers.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by Brunicekid(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
themayor4542:

Thanks.
Send to me, please.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brunicekid:
Send to me, please.

Send a Pm or drop your email address.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by Brunicekid(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
themayor4542:

Send a Pm or drop your email address.
You can please send to my mail:
ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brunicekid:
You can please send to my mail:
ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com

Sent.
Kindly let me know if you have any questions or if you would need more informations.
Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations by themayor4542(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Let the world know about your business and services. Take advantage of the opportunities of advertising on radio and see the results in increased sales and patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. / No Tell Me Say U Never Try Mmm-nigeria O / Invest with minimum of 1M and get 250k-500K ask me how

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.