Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

2023:hassan Hyat Performance Will Give PDP Victory –isa Rabiu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:hassan Hyat Performance Will Give PDP Victory –isa Rabiu (326 Views)

Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023:hassan Hyat Performance Will Give PDP Victory –isa Rabiu by isahrabson: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2021
2023:Hassan Hyat performance will give PDP victory –Isa Rabiu

January 15, 2021

The PDP chairman performance in the 23 local government areas of Kaduna state will give the Peoples Democratic Party victory in the general elections in the state 2023.

The PDP, under the administration of hassan hyat had landmark good political activities from word,local government and state level across the 23LG in the state to showcase when on campaigns would be lifted.

The Stronger vision of the present PDP was on course in spite of Covid-19 and economic downturn that hit the world’s economy in 2020,and also affected the party activities for preparation towards 2023.

On the second wave of Covid-19,I strongly advised PDP leaders, residents of the state to obey prescribed protocols to keep the pandemic at bay as failure to comply may push government to take stringent measures.

I also commended journalists for the biased reportage of PDP restoration group policies but nothing rather than distraction to the PDP family entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Notice That About 90% Of Federal Appointment Are Notherners ? / No Doubt Nigerians Will Vote For APC Again In 2023 – Gov Uzodinma Says / "New Sheriff In Town"- Make It Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.