Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (80938 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by TANID(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
It pays to be a good person
TRUE! But It's used to take long Times before It's Pay most time.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Eriggs: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2021
I love this

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by OriginalJohnny: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2021
I like the his courage for picking the phone up. if I were the guy, Lord knows I would be scared of turning into yam�
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by thaoriginator: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2021
cool
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by chris51(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2021
I am glad the school appreciates the boy's honesty for returning a missing phone. Worth emulating. Others would learn from it

2 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by chris51(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2021
chris51:
I am glad the school appreciates the boy's honesty for returning a missing phone. Worth emulating. Others would learn from it
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by reubenobi(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2021
ReorxTohGan:
na because seh d phone na palasa na lipsrsealed

it hurts me to see how some people think!! I no blame you.

3 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by COdeGenesis: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's supposed to be a normal thingundecided

Yes, it has. This kind of activity isn't normal in Nigeria. It's more of a psychology thing too and good publicity for the school. They are indirectly encouraging good people to continue being good that being good actually pays in a long run

3 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by olisaEze(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2021
He did a nice thing, but I don’t understand d reason for making him out to be a super hero.

Everyone at his level in that school is going to be looking for stuff to return now.

Someone might say it’s okay because it’ll mean they’re raising honest people, but in fact what d school is doing is normalizing 'quid pro quo'.

Honesty is the best policy not because it doles out an immediate reward, but because it honors u with a lifetime of peace of mind.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by film3four: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by etrouble: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thing undecided

You are a thief and will be caught soon.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by bigcee(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2021
franklingud:
Mtchew!!
Na today person dey pick up lost phone and return am? Yet no reward but I keep picking and returning.
Please next news!
You're a jealous person. Work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by nautybride: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thing undecided

The exact thing in my mind.
It's because corruption and crime thrives as a norm now, that is why we are celebrating a normal value in a good society.
Anyways, it's okay to celebrate now maybe others will change and emulate good deeds.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Omezif(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
If northerners are like ndi igbo nigeria would have being a crime free country.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by We4all: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
He is a mommy's boy...what do you expect? Give him some time to join the bad gang and let's see if he will still return the phone.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by bigcee(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
Abi u want me to tell you how many meat you steal from ur mama pot. Anuofia

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by janedonez(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Good one. We still have good people, can we say that of our leaders
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ObaKlaz: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Good one!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by olurili(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Great100000:
One good turn indeed deserves another and the fact that you were not appreciated for returning a missing item does not mean you will never be appreciated. I know a lot of people might have resolved never to return a missing item, because the last time they did they were not appreciated, but that should not stop you from doing good and being kind.
in 2017 i return atm card,apart from thank you,ordinary tfare the man no gv me,whereas i have someone like slawomiir that can wipe the account in minute,but conscience wont allow me
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Adakintroy: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2021
God bless you man.

It's a testimony to how far we have fallen as people. That someone who do good is judge a mugu. But a bad man is praised as badooo!.

I have even seen parent tell children if you get to politics shop oo. It's your share of national cake.
.so which person child will go there and change it?.

Again well done to you young man. Nice precedent.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Rubbish! Nigerian politicians should return all the money they looted also.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Drella(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2021
You might return phone now and they will think you were the one who stole it.
I have been returning lost items since 2021AD and all I have been getting is a thank you....the good work must continue still.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Scrupulous419(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2021
We4all:
He is a mommy's boy...what do you expect? Give him some time to join the bad gang and let's see if he will still return the phone.

Bros dude na bad guy already. He is a cultist and he lives around my area. I swear victor no be good pikin. That phone na gab that was why he returned it. Boy wen dey smoke blunt and pop world cup for iwofe road. But good he did great in returning the capper
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ObaKlaz: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Who is the HID HOD?
That small girl?
No offense, but you come across as one of those haughty, shallow minded people who would look down on and despise everyone around them, INCLUDING POTENTIAL BENEFACTORS, because they are not what you'd expect them to be in looks and material acquisition.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ipobarethieves: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2021
sad sad Some hopeless criminals will rather steal and sell it at 15k sad.Waste the money on ciga,green bottles plus Bet9ja. Instead of return missing/lost thing.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by DeMoneyGenius: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Everyone is commending the young man.
No one seems to know that the MVP here is the HOD.
I know of a guy who returned a lost phone like this only for the owner to accuse him of stealing it in the first place.
The lady even said that the guy returned the phone because he was afraid that it might have a tracker which would have led them to him.
It took the intervention of some people before the lady dropped that case of theft accusation.
The HOD who recognised this act, took photos and brought it to the attention of the university management and the entire world should be given a lot of commendation too.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by openmine(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice one!

Those who do good deeds should be greatly rewarded and honoured as if they acquired a degree or certificate!

Such gesture will inspire others to carry out such commendable act!

Some might say its just a 50k phone but no one knows whether what the HOD had stored inside that phone could be worth more than a million naira!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Paretomaster1(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2021
One in a million Flat*ron.... Stay away from IPOB, and KANU..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.