Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (80935 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
ReorxTohGan:
na because seh d phone na palasa na lipsrsealed

angry
Jealousy
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Lucky boy. Nobody really take lost phone these days. Others can return amd get thankyou.

Lucky boy once more
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Sonoyom(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Will the VC do same with the school's finance?
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Josskute(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Things I love to see
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Kidding12: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Na so it suppose to be
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by walosky(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2021
EASTERNERS doing good since time immemorial

But if na the other tribe, the HOD case is SORRY

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Adakintroy: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Be good to people . You have nothing to loose.

People say good people don't last. Lies!

Good people last a LOT.

Bad people on the other hand....well...
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ihedioramma: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2021
franklingud:
Mtchew!!

Na today person dey pick up lost phone and return am?
Yet no reward but I keep picking and returning.

Please next news!
You dont know what is in that phone and the teacher use it to teach Nigerian's now . You never know were or how your help will come from, just keep on doing good as long as you are life .
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Peppysco: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Very good act from the young chap,as it is almost difficult to find people within his age bracket, even above, doing the same. Kudos to him once again. But the truth is, the Nigerian system will corrupt his home training within a short while and would most likely become like his regular peers. What I'm saying is, no matter how Christlike you are, the faulty Nigerian system will make you a sinner by default. It's the system, it corrupts a sane mind naturally
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Zenithpeak(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2021
I appreciate the fact that the young man was handsomely rewarded for his honesty and I wish our government and the citizenry at large would pride honesty and hardwork above praise singing of perverted fraudulent souls in the society.

On the other hand, the ceremonies and carnival like celebration over lost but found phone makes it look pre-meditated to any rational thinking homos.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Kimjongun: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2021
It needs to be celebrated, the guy needs to be idolized and worshiped, considering that this is coming from the ndi developers it is a very rare occurrence something you can only expect once in a century, we should raise a statue on his behave.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by kalufelix(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2021
I-can't-do-that....thunder-fire-Nigerian-politicians
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by siatee4me: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Another goodnews from Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by mysteryman2014: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2021
The school try sha for the boy. But the school for try upgrade small come be like one secondary school for my village cheesy grin grin
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by tobechi74: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
K
ObaKlaz:
No offense, but you come across as one of those haughty, shallow minded people who would look down on and despise everyone around them, INCLUDING POTENTIAL BENEFACTORS, because they are not what you'd expect them to be in looks and material acquisition.

No, In the average Nigerian university, one must have grey hair to head a department. The lady looks too young to get a PHD. Except this is a private institution, I stand to be corrected
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by OdenKelechi(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Moferere:
This will serve as an encouragement to others

It sure does to me.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by kalufelix(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Bloody-jambite-scared-of-tracking...
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by SANDAT(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2021
franklingud:
Mtchew!!

Na today person dey pick up lost phone and return am?
Yet no reward but I keep picking and returning.

Please next news!
It might be like nothing spectacular to you due to ur nature. But for a lot of people the urge to be selfish supercede the urge to be selfless. What the School authority did is to encourage selflessness and Honestly.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by We4all: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Scrupulous419:

Bros dude na bad guy already. He is a cultist and he lives around my area. I swear victor no be good pikin. That phone na gab that was why he returned it. Boy wen dey smoke blunt and pop world cup for iwofe road. But good he did great in returning the capper

Really? And he looks so innocent. I guess you can't judge by looks.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Igbo man do that? Wow
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Wow. That's great. He did well and they school did well too.
Some People won't even say thank you.
I remember some year back when a guy mistakenly gave me 2k mtn airtime instead of 1k that I paid for. I didn't check and when I got to my hostel I started loading the 200naira airime one after another. It was supposed to be 5piecea but after landing up to 5pieces, I realized there were still more. I stopped on the fifth one and later went back to the man and returned the remaining 5pieces. Ordinary thank you, the man no talk but I didn't bother.
Another time again, bought 200naira airtime from another person only for me to load it later after I got to where I was going and discover it was 500. I didn't have money to balance the man when I was coming back. But I Sha told him the airtime he gave me was 500naira and not 200. That I will balance him when next I come out.
3days later I went and gave the man his balance of 300 and he was very happy and gave me 200naira airime free. He said he wasn't just happy because I balnaced him but was happy knowing that there are still people especially in a students environment that can acknowledge they got more than what they paid for.
Whether the people appreciate it or not, it's not good to keep what doesn't belong to you simply because you found it. Some people will even say gos has answered their prayers when they find something.

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Some people can not just afford to take what doesn't belong to it, it is like a taboo to them, appreciate them when you come across such, they are rare in this generation with so many thieves, both young and OLD.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by STINOS(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2021
The fruit of honesty is God's blessings.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Zenithpeak(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2021
SANDAT:

It might be like nothing spectacular to you due to ur nature. But for a lot of people the urge to be selfish supercede the urge to be selfless. What the School authority did is to encourage selflessness and Honestly.

What the school authority did was to market their school to the entire country for patronage...... Don't you get it?

You and I do not know about the school before.... But, now nko!

All na advert joooor!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by YouAreFinished: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
For an igbo man doing this,it is truly an achievement!

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by faithfull18(f): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
My kind wink
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ObaKlaz: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
K

No, In the average Nigerian university, one must have grey hair to head a department. The lady looks too young to get a PHD. Except this is a private institution, I stand to be corrected
Aaah yeah! I get you now. You're very correct. Please, forgive my wrong assumption of you.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Obago99: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice sha
You are good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.