Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. (2306 Views)

How Yoruba Just Proved Our Elders Right / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Germannig: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
An average Yoruba hates the Igbo and the hatred seems to be just natural. When something goes wrong and the Igbo does not seem to be directly involved, the Yoruba see it differently. When that same thing goes wrong and the Igbo are involved, they see it differently. How else do you explain this ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by lastmessenger: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Neither here nor there. Simply two faced.
But don't equate one mans opinion to be the opinion of the entire Yoruba's

18 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by flokii: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
You people sha want to destroy this country..

We're still questioning the reason behind herdsmen carrying guns, now Igbos have started carrying AK47.
How do you explain lawlessness and terrorism again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by richeeyo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bro that's very wrong
Am a yoruba
I deal with igbos more than yorubas
Since I was a kid
My next flat naigbours were igbos
And my parents comes back late at least after 6,and I close by 2pm then
I was always with dem
Ate with dem
Travelled to the east with dem
And i speak a decent amount of igbo language,
The best Relationship I ever had was an igbo girl
We ended up not getting married because her father wanted her to marry his friend, she was broken
My parents were cool with her,
Igbos makes a place they are come alive
They hate troubles because they have alot to loose.
If this country should break apart, let the truth be told bro
Igbos and the yoruba would be closer than ever,
I would never hate on an igbo man
But I make gest of the Biafra thing, ESN things
But now we are starting to see what they saw

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by mightyhazell: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
lastmessenger:
Neither here nor there. Simply two faced.
But don't equate one mans opinion to be the opinion of the entire Yoruba's
grin Original 2face

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by richeeyo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

We're still questioning the reason behind herdsmen carrying guns, now Igbos have started carrying AK47.
It should be our constitutional right to be armed,
No one can mess up because where his going to mess up, they gat guns too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by mightyhazell: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

When and where were you questioning fulani herdsmen bearing arms?

There was never a program or operation to disarm them.All the cries kept falling on deaf ears. stop lying through your teeth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Germannig: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

So the reason ESN was created is still lost to you? What was Amotekun created for again?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by ImperialYoruba: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Becareful guys. That's fake!

Deji Adeyanju has blue check for authentication.

Why is the bottom part disconnected from the part with authentication? grin

They have seen an improved collaboration between Yoruba and Igbo, following Ibarapa and Orlu. They are not happy, they want to destroy it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Germannig: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
richeeyo:
Bro that's very wrong
Am a yoruba
Since I was a kid
I was always with dem
Ate with dem
We ended up not getting married because her father wanted her to marry his friend, she was broken

I agree with you on this. Apologies that this hurt you. It's just that a good number of examples of such behaviors by some Yorubas can be cited. That of course should not indict every single Yoruba. I am an Igbo man. However, I feel that a southern Nigeria will be a much stronger country, if not the strongest in Africa, then a separate Biafra, Niger Delta, or Oduduwa country. We southerners should work together to dissolve from the North.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by richeeyo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Germannig:

I agree with you on this. Apologies that this hurt you. It's just that a good number of examples of such behaviors by some Yorubas can be cited. That of course should not indict every single Yoruba. I am an Igbo man. However, I feel that a southern Nigeria will be a much stronger country, if not the strongest in Africa, then a separate Biafra, Niger Delta, or Oduduwa country. We southerners should work together to dissolve from the North.
The North is Our Common problem
We need the locals to figth this not the brown envelope collecting elith in the house of reps and others, they are all been controlled

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by MadamExcellency: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
There is a great difference between what you see online and the reality

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Germannig: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
richeeyo:

The North is Our Common problem
We need the locals to figth this not the brown envelope collecting elith in the house of reps and others, they are all been controlled

Agreed. Thanks. May God liberate southern Nigeria from the North and also from the betrayal of our own southern political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by puremaker7(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Germannig:
An average Yoruba hates the Igbo and the hatred seems to be just natural. When something goes wrong and the Igbo does not seem to be directly involved, the Yoruba see it differently. When that same thing goes wrong and the Igbo are involved, they see it differently. How else do you explain this ?
what about the one ibos write against yorubas?
Yorubas and ibos only hate themselves online, more like a banter between friends.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lol bro,this hatred na online e end,in reality igbos and Yorubas dey relate Wella...no use all this online banter conclude,na just to while away time most times. As for me I don't hate igbos,I have many happening Igbo friends. I must also confess that igbos are very lively and peaceful people although you can't rule out some troublesome ones Sha but all in all Yorubas and Igbos have so many things in common.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Ayo2004: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't even know how u guys do all this tribalistic hatred offline..in my day to day activities,I don't care if u are fulani,hausa,Yoruba or any other tribe,I treat u the same,my brain doesn't even distinguish between them sef

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by vanunu: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

When they were unarmed, the police were using them to sharpen their maskmanship.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
richeeyo:
Bro that's very wrong
Am a yoruba
Since I was a kid
I was always with dem
Ate with dem

If Nigeria break, there will be nothing that will bring Yoruba and Igbo together. I don't hate Igbo and I don't fancy them. I v them as friend and that's base on humanity not their tribe

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by helinues: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mods are coming for you
Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Dedetwo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
IPOB was branded them a terrorist group when they had no stick as a weapon. So what do IPOBIANS got lose if they carry gun now? You cannot brand them terrorist group and obstruct them from carrying weapons. I had wanted IPOB to equally secure stinger missiles.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by CandidSeeker(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
richeeyo:
Bro that's very wrong
Am a yoruba
Since I was a kid
I was always with dem
Ate with dem

You're not alone brother.

I'm Yoruba and I don't hate Igbos.

They appreciate me better than my Yoruba people, both in business and personal relationships.

Every tribe or nation have their own share of good and bad people.

Let's be 'detribalized'.

-Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Germannig:

You need to understand there is a lot of illiteracy in the country people are just looking for a scapegoat. Igbo people want to lick the poverty mentality and have their own country. On the other side because of the high level of poverty Yoruba begging the fulanis for jobs government jobs they seem fine with the suffering and smiling mentality
Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by richeeyo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
SuperBold:

If Nigeria break, there will be nothing that will bring Yoruba and Igbo together. I don't hate Igbo and I don't fancy them. I v them as friend and that's base on humanity not their tribe
Your Vision are Blur

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by MikeBetty(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

which one omotekun dey carry?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by PoloG: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Foolish igbos.. so igbos love Yoruba? I have been on this forum since 2007 and I knew how the igbos as far back then hated Yoruba...
So igbo man shutup

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by christistruth01: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

yorubas knew that herdsmen were carrying guns yet the yorubas empowered buhari,a staunch believer of fulani supremacy and that single Yoruba action resulted in agatu,numan etc.
Let us all go rugged,that's the new reality
Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by LadySarah: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin When Yoruba said they'll first reclaim Ilorin, hear one of their owns response.

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by engrchykae(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
richeeyo:
Bro that's very wrong
Am a yoruba
Since I was a kid
I was always with dem
Ate with dem
it's confusing for me to believe that a safe like chief awolowo couldn't see what a young soldier like ojukwu was seeing.
Ojukwu saw through all these.
We saw buhari long time ago,when he tried to bribe us with Arthur umeezoke and chuba okadigbo as running mates.
But yorubas always claiming sophistication couldn't see,what has osibanjo been able to change?
Nothing!!!
Some yorubas think they are romancing with fulanis but the fulani mission is to link their desert to the Atlantic which in doing so they must occupy the Southwest.
Worst come to worst, southeast will be like Israel(a non Muslim state state surrounded by an ocean of Muslims)
Yoruba are joking,they think igbos are conspiracy theorists,but if more youths don't join igboho, Southwest will be occupied

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Odua1stson: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
We don't fucking care about you guys, we hate you and we will never stop hating you guys.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
richeeyo:

Your Vision are Blur

That is reality, most Yoruba can't tolerate an average igbo behaviour. They just try to accept you as human without considering it tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi / How True Is This Trending News About Tinubu / Lagos Mainland: Apc 20,030, Lp 18,698, Pdp 300,2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.