Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can we protect our votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can we protect our votes? (483 Views)

Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki / Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP / CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can we protect our votes? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
People please let us have all your ideas for what each individual could do during the voting and counting to ensure that their vote is counted and the election is not rigged?

What can we do to ensure free and fair elections?

My ideas is to film on camera or phone

report and / or apprehend anybody trying to rig elections

Any more simple ideas?
Re: Can we protect our votes? by Odunnu: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
You'l use your camera and apprehend while in UK and we are in Nigeria or there's a new tech in place to do that for you?
Stop avoiding this thread Mister. I need you to clear the vital questions raised about the coupist and lying tongued pastor you are following about.Stop avoiding the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-635376.msg8030275;topicseen#

(1) (Reply)

Take Money And Vote / The Blessings Behind The Election Postponement. Thank You Jega! / Nss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.