Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV (7925 Views)

Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki / Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
The CPC chairman just addressed a press conference alleging vote rigging by the PDP.A letter of protest had been submitted to the INEC chairman asking him to suspend the announcement of the result of the election until the votes are re -counted,manually.He said a program had been installed in the computers at the collation centers,specifically designed to reduce the CPC votes.Professor JEGA has promised to look into the allegations.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Validated: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dumb excuses by losers. Didn't thier agent have the manual figures collated from the PU to the collation centre? In any case WHAT PROGRAMME would reduce only CPC votes. Dumb leaders of dumb followers.

LOSERS SHOULD CONGRATULATE GEJ! P E R I O D !!!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by 2mch(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
Validated:

Dumb excuses by losers. Didn't thier agent have the manual figures collated from the PU to the collation centre? In any case WHAT PROGRAMME would reduce only CPC votes. Dumb leaders of dumb followers.

But Jonathan won, why are you afraid of these "loosers" executing their rights to a free and fair election? What are you really afraid of? If you are confident in GEJ's victory, then no shaking now. Abi? Let the looser's see for themselves, and be put to shame
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by naijaking1: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
Validated:

You know the same programme installed in polio vaccines to stop Hausa women from being fertile, and producing many children lipsrsealed
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by naso2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
So if its the program that adds numbers for GEJ why are they requesting for a recount? The manual registers should be used to add the results and lets move on.

I hope these people are not looking for the JUNE12-LIKE STALEMATE?
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
These allegations are very serious
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by dellnet: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
I thought the votes were counted manually. The thumb-print and the counting.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
Fictitious votes were allegedly alloted to the candidate of the PDP.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by gists: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Fictitious votes were also awarded to candidate of the PDP in some collation centers.

I can confirm this!! I didn't go 4 d senatorial poll because I don't blive in any of the candidate of all the parties. But I voted in this presidential polls and was I was rudely shocked to see that the check-box for the NASS polls against my name was ticked. Meaning that someone had thumb-printed in my name for one of d candidates (my guess is PDP is d culprit, which is the party that swept all the seats in my area).
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by komekn(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Somebody tell me who is the chairman of the CPC and give us his bio, because his statement is not just stupid but like that of an illiterate. These are the kind of people that mislead the ignorant with unfounded nonsensical propositions that are totally unsubstantiated in my opinion the statement from a supposed responsible citizen is incitement to violence and he should be arrested.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2011
komekn:

Somebody tell me who is the chairman of the CPC and give us his bio, because his statement is not just silly but like that of an illiterate. These are the kind of people that mislead the ignorant with unfounded nonsensical propositions that are totally unsubstantiated in my opinion the statement from a supposed responsible citizen is incitement to violence and he should be arrested.
his allegations need an investigation ,first.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Dave6: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2011
Abeg come see display of illiteracy!

So even if a programme to reduce Only cpc votes existed, this chairman wants to tell Nigerians that only one computer was used to sum up all votes.

Didn't their agents use their own computers to sum up results from accross the Country? Mscheeew, I forgot PDP must have sneaked into their bedrooms to also install the prog. in their computers.
Ok, let them go buy new computer(s) to collate the results nah?
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by komekn(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Gbenge 77

Anybody infact any fool can make allegations it is the evidence to substantiate them that is the issue, in this regard his allegation lacks substance and is indicative of someone who is way, way behind the times and is CIT illiterate.

I will not expand any further as the possibility exists that Tony Momoh did not make that statement and if he did my stand remains the same.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
komekn:

Gbenge 77

Anybody infact any fool can make allegations it is the evidence to substantiate them that is the issue, in this regard his allegation lacks substance  and is indicative of someone who is way, way behind the times and is CIT illiterate.

I will not expand any further as the possibility exists that Tony Momoh did not make that statement and if he did my stand remains the same.
He did address a press conference where he made the allegations, though they appear spurious.It was broadcast by Channels TV and some other media houses.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
I think the allegation is true FACT. when i was voting i noticed a perculiar behavior from my stomach. the computer program was trying to add amala and fufu into the already full eba I had eaten earlier. Now I have not shat since the elections. I willsue GEJ if i die of constipation insha allah angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by komekn(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I bet it tasted good .
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by gmcln(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
If Nigerian believe you are a Testicle snatcher, better RUN
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
gmcln:

If Nigerian believe you are a Testicle snatcher, better RUN

GEJ has snatched more than testicles, he has run-off with the wang as well grin that outta hurt Ge. Buhari real bad
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Beaf: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
It has since been discovered that the programme in question is Microsoft Excel! shocked
Tell Ringim to arrest Bill Gates. grin
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by jmaine: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
must be the same computer programme that converted supposed mature voters to underage category .it even had the power of a physical manifestation when those mature voters were magically transformed into the toddlers that voted for Buhari . . That programme na die . .heard is a variant of the reverred stuxnet malware , undecided
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hehehehehe. This is the funniest thread today. Even as an anti-GEJ pesin, LWBMB (laugh want burst my belle)

If I write macro to inflate PDP votes inputs, I doubt this old man would even know what is happening.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Igwe9(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ibime:

Hehehehehe. This is the funniest thread today. Even as an anti-GEJ pesin, LWBMB (laugh want burst my belle)

If I write macro to inflate PDP votes inputs, I doubt this old man would even know what is happening.
shocked grin grin grin
Una no go kill person for here. grin
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I think the allegation is true FACT. when i was voting i noticed a perculiar behavior from my stomach. the computer program was trying to add amala and fufu into the already full eba I had eaten earlier. Now I have not shat since the elections. I willsue GEJ if i die of constipation insha allah angry
how about that for a bashing?
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Cue(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
the results were manually counted and added wth calculators!!!chai,wat a lame excuse for a sore loser,
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by otukpo(f): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
what a comic relief, we need it.

the tension is too high.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Bawss1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
These guys are turning out to be the worst losers that the world has ever seen. cheesy
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by BabaEleko(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
Anyone who thinks Buhari's excuse is nothing is a dumb mofo. Ya'll need to watch [size=20pt]"Hacking Democracy"[/size] a documentary by Robert Carrillo Cohen, Russell Michaels and Simon Ardizzone on how elections are being rigged in America before you come here and start demonstrating your madness here.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Omooba77: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
Funny and funny. They must have gotten this clue fro Sahara Reporters (Sowore Omoyele Stephen)! These are the kind of leaders many BB supporters were ready to die for. How can a programme reduce votes by 40%. This clueless answer is one of the hilarious answer I have ever heard. God save Nigeria!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by OLAMINREWA(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
CPC should just forget this election and come back in 2015, it could be their turn
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Savedelta: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
DARN! grin It is obvious they are not blaming PDP but JEGA for their loss. What!!! I need to attach that program to my bank account. The software will identify account held by key words (Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, etc) and just tick a kobo every sec for one week. Dont want to be greedy now o.

These dumb ass keep giving me sound offs in terms of jokes to tease my educated northern friends who currently find this funny as I am writing and cursing from both sides of their mouth.
By the way they voted Goodluck and over time confirmed that Buhari is feared by the elite North because of his supposedly incorruptible nature, thus a lot of northern politicians and business men worked against him because they are not sure what Buhari is going to bring to the table.

I mean I respect Buhari a lot but this crying baby game is entirely unacceptable. Banza says my friend as I typing….lol.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by ireke(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
I was pro-BB but I now thank God CPC did not win. Is this the kind of leadership they would have subjected us to?

what is the nonsense about software? - with my very limited knowledge, I thought the CPC chairman should have countered INEC's results with his own figures and ask for an alignment exercise instead of claiming that a software reduced their votes. Even if he wanted to indict the software he would have given examples - citing the original figures before the reduction and the figures reported by INEC.

Count votes manually ke? What happened to his agents? Were votes not counted manually at each polling unit? were his agents not there to witness it? Did they not have a shadow compilation of results from all their agents? I am not a politician but I don't expect a reasonable party to do less that that. And I swear I won't be as dumb patient as they are if I notice a significant difference between our own figures and the reported figures. so what are they talking about?  I tire for this country jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by dipotech: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
[/quote]Dumb excuses by losers. Didn't thier agent have the manual figures collated from the PU to the collation centre? In any case WHAT PROGRAMME would reduce only CPC votes. Dumb leaders of dumb followers.

LOSERS SHOULD CONGRATULATE GEJ! P E R I O D !!![quote]

Are you minding them? "MUMU" people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would Consider Tunde Bakare As The Martin Luther King Jr. Of Nigeria? / New Projects To Add 819mw Of Clean Power To National Grid By 2019 – Fashola / Burkina Faso: Nigeria Strongly Condemns Coup, Demands Return Of Civil Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.