Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Fighting" GOD always in their hardened Hearts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Fighting" GOD always in their hardened Hearts (183 Views)

Fighting God / Why Is God Always Angry In The Old Testament / God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Fighting" GOD always in their hardened Hearts by OpenYourEyes1: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
The way they oppose believers in public is enough proof that something is not alright. But they probably continue to ignore the fact that when you oppose spirit filled believers who are truely being used by the HOLY SPIRIT they are opossing GOD.

May GOD have mercy, and GOD Bless smiley
Re: "Fighting" GOD always in their hardened Hearts by OpenYourEyes1: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
The way they oppose believers in public is enough proof that something is not alright. But they probably continue to ignore the fact that when you oppose spirit filled believers who are truely being used by the HOLY SPIRIT they are opossing GOD.

Re: "Fighting" GOD always in their hardened Hearts by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .

(1) (Reply)

Good News!!! / The Universal Indictments On The Human Race. / Who Initiates A Man's Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.