Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

20 Acres Of Land Available In Ihumbo Ogun State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 20 Acres Of Land Available In Ihumbo Ogun State. (248 Views)

Hot ready to build 20 Acres Of Land For Sale Behind Amen Estate Eleko Ibeju Cofo / 20 Acres Of Lands For Sale Behind Amen Estate Eleko Ibeju Lekki Ajah Lagos With / 20 Acres Of Land For Sale Before Eleko Junction After Shapati For N4.5m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Acres Of Land Available In Ihumbo Ogun State. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
There is 20 acres of land available for sale in Ihumbo, opposite custom checkpoint for outright sale.
Location: 20 minutes drive after Canaan Land, before Idiroko, Ogun state.
Just 500m from express.
Very good for school, factory etc.
We are currently processing the R of O of the land.

Check my signature for contact.
Re: 20 Acres Of Land Available In Ihumbo Ogun State. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Still available
Re: 20 Acres Of Land Available In Ihumbo Ogun State. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good evening
Re: 20 Acres Of Land Available In Ihumbo Ogun State. by LanreFasasi: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Make Money In Real Estate In Nigeria This Year? / You And Your Electricity In Nigeria..a Must Read / Shared Apartment For Rent In Bode Thomas Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.