Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do You Intend To Make Money In Real Estate In Nigeria This Year? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Intend To Make Money In Real Estate In Nigeria This Year? (248 Views)

Do You Intend To Earn Rental Income In Future? Get In Here!!! / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Make Money In Real Estate In Nigeria This Year? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2021
2021 is running briskly by us already. January is "januarying" but looks and feels fairly better than previous Januaries grin

Anyway, we all have our priorities and goals and opportunities we have set our hearts to achieve this year especially with regards to self actualization and wealth building. I am quite excited to know so many people constantly seek to try to build wealth by investing in stocks, eurobonds, crypto, and other Real assets such as Real Estate. It is great that we are all learning and consciously building our path s to generational wealth and I believe you will attain if your eyes are single.
Real Estate of course is the most physically provable of all assets and as such seems the safest bearing the lowest risk. And many of us are beginning to heavily invest in real estate by way of buying lands and houses. It is an asset class which is easy to transfer and generally grows in value almost every time.

Now to the Juice of the Gist
So how do we plan to make money this year with real estate? Do you have a specific plan of action or you just want to wing it? Are you confused on what to do to or how you guide your decisions? Do you have an understanding of the workings of this sector? Are you at the dream level or have you started pursuing the execution? Whatever your state, I am here to help you. I am a real estate Advisor with up to 4 years profitably guiding my clients and customers to proper real estate decisions within Nigeria while also providing the essential support service you require to ensure you can get into the business quite well and easy.

So here is the offer:
Do you want to own Government Land in Ogun State for Agric/Industrial/Commerce?
Do you desire to get C of O for your own property within Lagos, Ogun or Oyo State?
Is your property in concept/development stage and you require Planning approvals?
Do you need a link in the relevant Government agencies to help smoothen the permits and Approvals processes?
Do you want to know where the Government intends to develop next in order to guide your purchase decisions?
Are you stuck in the approval process and need a way out?

You see dears, we are focused on bringing ease to the property acquisition procedure within Nigeria and our company has the answer to your needs.

Just call 0905226952 for free consulting today and we proceed thereafter.
Note that this is a Limited Time Offer.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat On John Umaiha Street Ajao Estate Isolo Lagos For 850k / I Need A Room Apartment In Lagos / Redeemed Camp For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.