Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink (30322 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Abiscodi11: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
The Pigeons felt more safe in the cage cos of the insecurity in the country orchestrated by the person who want to release them.
I no blame them o, who wan die

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by saajus: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is sarcasm. I am surprised you didn't pick it

In the same paragraph where he said "how dare.........", he said, "The pigeons must be investigated and their collaborators smoked out" . It's no brainer, Bro.

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What is this one saying? Imagine him saying 'How dare' something must be wrong with this man. Is the pigeons human being? No wounder I couldn't fathom what he wrote.

Oga should pack one side, the pigeons is angry with Buhari, talkless of us Nigerians .

And which opposition party is he talking about, lose nutted dude.

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by bolrew: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What is this one saying? Imagine him saying 'How dare' something must be wrong with this man. Is the pigeons human being? No wounder I couldn't fathom what he wrote.

Oga should pack one side, the pigeons is angry with Buhari, talkless of us Nigerians .

He was only joking
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So you know nothing about sarcasm?? angry illi............

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by livinbygrace: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

And this cretin will call himself a graduate or probably a student.Sorry to say this,your IQ is too low.

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Dblaiz(f): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortlisted for Standard Chartered Bank job? Then you should see this. Found it really helpful too...
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/standard-chartered-aptitude-test-online-practice/
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by semyman: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Now Buhari came out, it's the pigeon not flying you all are now self servicing on
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Greenback: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
President Buhari is Blessed, even Pigeon doesn't want to leave his hand. that's is why good Nigerians want him to remain as president. Nigerian Citizens, Animals all are behind baba Buhari

but Only Sensible Nigerians will understand.

...even pigeons DOESN'T want to leave his hand...

So much for nepa bill degree holders and their nepa bill degree holding certificateless dullapo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by ejanla077: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modified,

Thanks to those that enlighten me on sarcasm.
I took time to read about sarcasm, everyday we learn. smiley smiley
I now get the jerk! embarassed

This one understanding is playing slow motion

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Lightorder: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Social activist Segun Awosanya alias Segalink has joked about the pigeons which refused to fly on Friday at the Armed Forces Remembrance after being released by President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

Segalink, in a tweet, blamed the opposition political parties, joking further that the white pigeons must be investigated.

https://twitter.com/segalink/status/1350068964496461824?s=20

Although, some of the birds took flight moments after the president retired to his seat, many social media users have begun making comments on the incident.

Studies show that domesticated birds which are used to living in cages are not always keen on flying.
so those ones used other days and elsewhere live in the wild or forest. This damage is hard to control
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Ofemmanu1: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:

I did !

What he wrote was nothing funny ! And besides he didn't insert a laughing emoji to show how jokely he was writing.

Your head don block.

Simple sarcasm, you cannot comprehend?!

ha?!
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Cantonese: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
President Buhari is Blessed, even Pigeon doesn't want to leave his hand. that's is why good Nigerians want him to remain as president. Nigerian Citizens, Animals all are behind baba Buhari

but Only Sensible Nigerians will understand.

So na sense you get so?

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by WoundedLamb: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modified,

Lol... true, we learn everyday. Glad I finished reading your post before quoting you. I'd have parroted what a million people have already said to you.
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by TemmyT002(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:

I did !

What he wrote was nothing funny ! And besides he didn't insert a laughing emoji to show how jokely he was writing.

Nawa for you, sir.
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Midas01: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lmao grin
Fahdiga:
If to say Buhari is a sensible human being he will quickly resign having seen that God, humans and animals have rejected him.
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by IgboWarlord(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Me i dont know what is bringing this ruckus about pidgeons flying or not flying...Animals dey jonse once in a while na..
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Bimpe29: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hahaha!
That speaks volumes. The animals are not happy with the happenings in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by chozzy: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Aswear
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pigeons when i walk where they are eating... They fly away for the moment.. and regather back to eat their food..

These white pigeons refuse to fly even with the presence of more than 10 persons... And you think this is NORMAL?,,,,
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by limeta(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
AdolfAboki:
The Pigeons felt safe around President Buhari, reason they refused to fly.. A testimony they weren't in bondage. If it were someone else, they would have either died in captivity or flown immediately they got the chance.

We all know how scared of humans animals are in Nigeria. Buhari is indeed a blessing. He's loved not only by humans, but also by animals.

May God Almighty bless him for us. Amen.
God bless Nigeria.

There you go again
Gay cows and now gay pigeons
Much love for Buhari
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Benteazaa(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Sega link getting arrested in future because of this joke. I see him incarcerated and in pains. I see the masses calling for his release. I see him freed at last. This I have seen.

False prophet
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Parrot69: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Quim2:

Whoever trained you in school deserves a full refund.

grin grin grin Damn!! This is the height of impoliteness grin
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by mankan2k7(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
If u are d pigeons, u go fly?
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by MrSquint: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
They're not happy with the present state of affairs.

It has never been this bad
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Barsote(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wahala be like tunde ednut IG smiley
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by dapadawee: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:

I did !

What is not funny to you might be funny to another
That joke is way too bigger than your comprehension
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Sega link getting arrested in future because of this joke. I see him incarcerated and in pains. I see the masses calling for his release. I see him freed at last. This I have seen.
Mr seer on the beat!
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by step16(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2021
I was actually coming for you....

That a simple sarcasm you cant fathom ?
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modified,

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by tbibuzz(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modified,

It's like u don't have sense shey u did not read that it's a joke ni?
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Thayay(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Donspicey:

Pls what happened to ur school fees
I used for your Brain Surgery Bill. Get well soon dear

1 Like

Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by begge: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Maybe the pigeon is pdp
Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by Donspicey: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thayay:
I used for your Brain Surgery Bill. Get well soon dear

True True problem no dey finish.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Saraki Reacts To EFCC Plan To Arraign Him For Allegedly Diverting 12bn / Man In Court For Trespassing On Obasanjo’s Land In Ota, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.