Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Music:between Wizkid And Davido....who Is The Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music:between Wizkid And Davido....who Is The Best? (376 Views)

Burna Boy Vs Davido, Who Killed This Style Of Grand Entry To Concert Stage Bette / Davido Who Got Fame From Wizkid, Paid Two Guys To Be Rude To Him - Shoki Shitta / Linda Ikeji And Davido, Who Is Richer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music:between Wizkid And Davido....who Is The Best? by Chike222(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello nairalanders,I'm a fan of wizkid and i want to know between wizkid and davido who is richer,more influential,talented,moresimple and who do you think is really making more waves in the music industry both home and abroad as Davido threatens to quit music and Wizkid still want to be into music.... Please share your views about wizkid and davido.
Re: Music:between Wizkid And Davido....who Is The Best? by Dayoebe(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wizzy beats Davido hands down!

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Places $1M Bet On Tiwa, Says Wizkid, Davido, & Burna Boy Can't Contest / Black Maria Used In Conveying Arrested Peaceful Protesters Had To Be Pushed. VID / Looseguard --I See I Saw I See Snake Agwo (official Video)just Drop Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.