Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora (660 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora by AishaYesufu: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
A delegation of the National Working committee (NWC) of the PDP led by the Deputy National Secretary Engr.Emmanuel Agbo on behalf of the National chairman paid a condolence visit to the family of the late Col.Aminu Isah Kontagora in Kaduna who died recently.

In the delegation is the National Auditor, Mai Mustapha Adamu and the National Financial Secretary, Hon.Abdullahi MaiBasira.

See photos

Re: Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
The face of the LORD is against evildoers,
To cut off the memory of them from the earth.
Re: Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora by Simplyleo: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
May the Almighty reward him with his good deeds and forgive him his shortcomings.

Shebi ba my own I talk?

Before some clowns start trooping in asking me stupid questions.
Re: Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora by Dayoebe(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good riddance

(1) (Reply)

HAS WORLD IGBO CONGRESS BEEN COMPROMISED BY NNAMDI KANU? / Nairaland Should Think About Limitin New Registrations.... / Flashback Friday: I’m Most Criticised President In The World — Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.