Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) (42137 Views)

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by allandutch: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
"A-List"

grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
See fallen something grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Okfrank25: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Forget joke o this mercy body like wetin go smell
If somebody joke with ur sister like this,would u be happy? I love the woman .

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by wizboy96(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin grin
kenzysmith:
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by 2shaw: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mercy,i dont knownis it the cable i watch,cos u cant still be acting 2005 in 2021 movies. Nollywood is so annoying. I mean what the hell are they acting my goodness....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
MrOjay1:
She excels in this type of role.She's versatile but she fits better when playing the 'hustling woman' role i.e grass to grace.

Meanwhile,click the link below to read
how UBA is trying to defraud me
https://www.nairaland.com/6362486/
uba-trying-defraud-me.help-must
no mind UBA i load 100recharge card they charge 50.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Wartsnigeria: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
And at the end of the day
The movie will still be scrap(Nollywood for you)

Odogwus like us, the give a Bleep about Nollywood movies, we watch some Eroupean based movies like G.O.T, money heists e.t.c
During day time, and at night we now watch some Hollywood horror movies

Your terrible use of English is one of the reasons nollywood is scrap crap.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
kid....

BIA SEUN we need children section
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
One thing i like about mercy is that she is not Shy-Type
She is able and willing to act any roles that was presented to her

My model
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Omezif(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
By doing this earlier of her time in a nigeria nollywood movies made her a great person.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by ask4double(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
as your mama de smell ba? Coz I know you. Your mama de stink bad.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by KingBosco(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her traveling to UK before the end of this year to act movie. This I have seen

Enough of all these your seen seen, you no dey see anything, u be fake
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Afolashade00(f): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
drizslim:
For this app everything is now news. I tire
We wey be stingy boys no go buy from her if she's not selling 5 for #50

Why dont you go ahead and make your fufu @stingyboysassociation
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
drizslim:
For this app everything is now news. I tire
We wey be stingy boys no go buy from her if she's not selling 5 for #50
with this ur shirt she will even sell for free to you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by kenzysmith: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelawhite:

You wouldn’t want a comment like this about your mum, would you ?
respect your u feel insult me buh never in your life insult my mother u are warned!
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by dumahi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
majamajic:
Before 2015 , this fufu I eat only 1 and am ok

Yesterday I finished 3 at a go , it's not like I eat anything .

Seems I will go back to boring yellow eba
Thank you bro. You no even send anybody, you just de discuss your own economic issues grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Kellie069(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is news abi?
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Dollanaira: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
really
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by dumahi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
KingBosco:

Enough of all these your seen seen, you no dey see anything, u be fake
You sef, you sabi talk. U no see say na false Prophet 1 be the guy moniker? Nawa oh.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by tedbaj(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Guy go and download sense from Google play store. cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by zudozz: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
This woman, making babies breeding them building hotel n family business with hubby..then acting movies more often.. I cant say same for Tonto n co!
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
This was supposed to be her natural calling.

See as the thing fit her die.

I think she missed her true calling as a Mama Put vendor when she diverted into Nollywood.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by LongNipple(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Love Mercy Johnson
Ever ready to act.

Me that I can act. I have paused my Audition going days. Got frustrated jare. Wasn't booking roles.
E be like say na man know man dem dey do 4 Audition venue.
Right now, I need connect to any Nollywood Producer or Director, that can audition me and give me role.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
weldone! Awon set TB joshua and Adeboye
FalseProphet1:
I see her traveling to UK before the end of this year to act movie. This I have seen
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by airliner(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

General overseer cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin I just love this woman, so funny grin
And you made me disgust her instantly.
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by martius101(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

you be werey person.... lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) by Angelawhite(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
respect your u feel insult me buh never in your life insult my mother u are warned!

I never did.

You insult someone’s mum but you wouldn’t want another to insult yours ?

Do unto others what you’d like others to do unto you. I’m appealing to your conscience (if you have one). She’s human like you and doesn’t deserve the insult

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.