Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" (44383 Views)

Uganda: Bobi Wine's Supporter Kidnapped, Tortured & Dumped At Mortuary (Graphic) / Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear / Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Bobi wine should go and take a seat!

Dictatorship indeed!

Stop being stupid. Your parents should regulate the way you get access to the internet, so that I won't be reading nonsense such as this.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by ceaser500: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Where on earth did you hear that Donald Trump refused to step down?
Calibrator:
When the President of the United States refused to step down, this is the kind of precedent he is setting.

Waiting for America's hypocritical assessment of this election.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Beey(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Museveni has succeeded in turning Uganda into a family business. His son is the head of the army and that makes it almost impossible to overthrow him. His wife is a minister. The man has been president even before I was born. Days before the election, Internet was shut down in Uganda according to my Ugandan workmates. On the day of elections, electric power went out & so votes had to be counted manually. This man doesn’t think anyone else is capable of leading Uganda except him. Such a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Neddstark: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
privaldo:

Never expected much from a dimwitted fellow. See his mouth running like he knows what he saying was Liberia, under a dictatorship like Uganda.
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf handed power democratically to George Weah, when they say learn about history children like you won't but you will rush to make stupid comparisons and some uneducated people will still like it.

You have never been under dictatorship, so you probably you won't have an idea about it. It isn't your fault though I blame parents of nowadays for giving kids phone without regulating the way it is used.

Anyway, you still remain an illiterate like I have always said and once again you have proved it.

As usual, the demented scum had to quote me with insults rather than counter with reason. Blame your parents first and go screw yourself for all I care.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Princeofasia: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

Exactly, he should keep playing the opposition. He has the age and alot of support. 2025, Museveni has no other choice than to handover. Let Bobi Wine not ruin his political future by declaring himself president-elect now in the election. He knew the rules, he knew it would be rigged. Uganda is going to be hot for the next few weeks/months.
the old man suppose don die by then sef
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Uzoisaga(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Bobi wine should go and take a seat!

Dictatorship indeed!
with your crop of young Africans, there is NO hope in sight for this shithole continent indeed. This is a 38year old giving this Dictator a fight in a country of serial Idi Amin's of this world, and you dare open that gutters you Call mouth to say 'He should go and sit down'. E DO FOR YOU OO

Am almost ashamed of your generation of youth

5 Likes

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Naijaarchive(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
eastOFwest:

Anything is possible in Aaafreeekaaah!
Yes o
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He lost like a loser grin grin

UGANDA DONALD TRUMP grin

This Uganda donald trump is who the western world will support that he won but the REAL DONALD TRUMP is called a Nazists for disputing the election results

He lost just like your "mini fat white god" Dontus Trump grin grin grin grin.
He will be thrown out of the White House come January 20th, if he and his family refuse to live, and I will here to laugh about it when you will moaning all over Nairaland.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Neddstark: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Princeofasia:
the old man suppose don die by then sef

Exactly, African leaders and sit-tight mentality. The longest that ever-ruled Nigeria did for 11 years.
But much respect to Bobi Wine for fighting this battle. But declaring yourself president-elect is too dicey. Even Atiku didn't while he contested Buhari's win.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Edusouls(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bobi Wine � you have tried showing lots of courage, intelligence and strength, but being a popular entertainer in Uganda �� is a far cry to becoming president, you cannot unseat a veteran and experienced leader of Uganda for over 3 decades with social media supporters.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Asour: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dannyozs:
The incumbent president has been in office for over 34 years (since 29th Jan. 1986) shocked

How is this even possible?

Dictators in power for >20 years can't imagine life without power.

That's why they'll rarely ever concede.

Power becomes an extension of themselves.

I think no democratic leader should lead beyond 10 years. Not to get too used to power. Power intoxicates.

Imagine never having to worry about virtually anything in life again. And not being held accountable. That's almost godly.

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by AishaYesufu: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
The mumu thinks election are won through social media propaganda
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
Look at what Donald Trump has caused grin

Na Donald Trump make museveni win the other 5 previous elections?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by vibre: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

How will you believe that the election was even fair.

Someone that blocked internet to cause confusion.Let the man declare himself president it was obvious the old man was going to rig
It doesn't matter the irregularities, so long as the official electoral body have called the race, rejecting the results is undemocratic and a threat to national security. Or Isn't that what we are told by Democrats and their supporters again?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:
Very foolish man. You want to use sympathy to make yourself president knowing this will evoke unrest in your country? Instead of you to go back to the books and fight for 2025 like George Weah of Liberia did, you want power now now. Because majority of the youth and your music fans support you doesn't mean you will depose a seasoned politician with all the government/armed forces support in just one contest. Now, you just made things worse for yourself, by declaring yourself president-elect. Something Atiku could not even do when he contested against Buhari. You have fought the first battle in your political career, you lost now move on and take a cue.

Social media is really deceiving alot of people that they can become powerful because of support and followership. Just like some group of Nigerians believe Aisha Yeshufu or Falz will become president in 2023.

I know some people will insult me. Those same people insulted Trump when he said he won the elections. But trust human beings, who are willing to shift their standards to suit their sentiments.

Why do you people make comments like this.
Do you reason at all ?

Are you saying you support a man who has been in power before you were born?
By the reason of your comment you were born after 1986.

For someone ruling since 1986 to still be in power in 2021 and still trying to remain in power beyond 2021.

Is this reasonable to you?

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by JohnBullMySon: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
obonujoker:
Na so failure dey start... Never you lose on the election day itself... After that it becomes story
Exactly
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by moneyissweet(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
The Bobi sef resemble cultist.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by whitedove(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mr. Bobie Wine , Calm Down you can not declare yourself the President! that's the same Sin that did Abiola in, on your way to a treasonable felony. Oun Agba fi n Jeun, Abe E we l'owa.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

Not that sir. He was fighting against an dictatorship incumbency that will do anything including rigging to win. There was almost no way Bobi Wine would win. Declaring himself president-elect is very costly. Remember what happened to Abiola then.

Look at how you're displaying your poorly educated self all over the thread.

Lesson 1: Use of English
How does "an" and "dictatorship" be in the same sentence? Wow, just wow you really should be made to refund your parents, the fees for your primary school education.

How does the bolded sound in your ears? Oh, I forgot you are an illiterate and probably have no idea about what I am talking of.

Lesson 2: Use of English
So take corrections, He was fighting against a dictator that will do anything including rigging to win.

Lesson 3: Use of English
Stop adding words like "incumbency" carelessly in a sentence. A simple sentence is better than one with poorly used words.

I will keep on giving you more lessons, whenever I come across your silly posts
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by sapele914(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

38 years old Opposition leader, Presidential aspirant...

Wow!!!

That is how you hold revolution as a youth through Ballot and not making noise on twitter

Ipob & The Coward fugitive Nnenna Kanu take notice.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Adonisteve: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm familiar with these words. These words cost Nigeria a good man.
Continue to rest in Peace sir.
RIP MKO
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Laurene: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:
Very foolish man. You want to use sympathy to make yourself president knowing this will evoke unrest in your country? Instead of you to go back to the books and fight for 2025 like George Weah of Liberia did, you want power now now. Because majority of the youth and your music fans support you doesn't mean you will depose a seasoned politician with all the government/armed forces support in just one contest. Now, you just made things worse for yourself, by declaring yourself president-elect. Something Atiku could not even do when he contested against Buhari. You have fought the first battle in your political career, you lost now move on and take a cue.

Social media is really deceiving alot of people that they can become powerful because of support and followership. Just like some group of Nigerians believe Aisha Yeshufu or Falz will become president in 2023.

I know some people will insult me. Those same people insulted Trump when he said he won the elections. But trust human beings, who are willing to shift their standards to suit their sentiments.
thanks honey, they are all hypocrites. They attacked Trump for not conceding a fraudulent election, I hope they tell boobi wetin he calls himself to concede and embrace the beauty of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bobi is using Donald style grin
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Princeofasia: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

Exactly, African leaders and sit-tight mentality. The longest that ever-ruled Nigeria did for 11 years.
But much respect to Bobi Wine for fighting this battle. But declaring yourself president-elect is too dicey. Even Atiku didn't while he contested Buhari's win.
yeah he for just relax?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Neddstark: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
privaldo:

I will keep on giving you more lessons, whenever I come across your silly posts

You jobless scum. You can give your family members lessons on MouthAction for all I care.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

As usual, the demented scum had to quote me with insults rather than counter with reason. Blame your parents first and go screw yourself for all I care.

Hahaha, the illiterate is pained that he has been schooled. Your father and mother must be in pains right now knowing you wasted their hard earned money. You should do the honorable thing for once in your life and return the money to them, even if it means doing menial jobs for the rest of your life to get the money.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Laurene: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Calibrator:
When the President of the United States refused to step down, this is the kind of precedent he is setting.

Waiting for America's hypocritical assessment of this election.
did you even proofread what you just wrote? Step down or concede you mean undecided
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Banter1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

The youths of this generation, very dumb

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Adonisteve: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

I believe he isn't foolish rather he made a foolish statement. I concur with the rest of your submission. Social media deceives us so much, it will probably cause more harm than good if care is not taken.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

You jobless scum. You can give your family members lessons on MouthAction for all I care.

I will rather give your mum, sister and girlfriend mouth action while I hear them scream my name like hoes and beg for more. Also, it would be a great sight to see you bang your old man through the ass.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Neddstark: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Why do you people make comments like this.
Do you reason at all ?

Are you saying you support a man who has been in power before you were born?
By the reason of your comment you were born after 1986.

For someone ruling since 1986 to still be in power in 2021 and still trying to remain in power beyond 2021.

Is this reasonable to you?

Read very well. I am not supporting Museveni. I despise him just like I do Paul Biya and other sit-tight African rulers. What Bobi Wine is doing is the same thing Trump did, that made the world hate him so much. A lot of unrest is going to happen in that country by not conceding.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by kalu61(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
BF69BF:
Another June 12 loading.

Let him just bow out now when he can because these dictators doesn't care about human rights or rule of law.

It's a good thing he tried to remove the grandpa in power, but let's face it, there's little he can do, grandpa has been ruling since Bobi was 4.
If only he is wise

There is no how he can unseat the president in just one contest, let him go back and keep building his cult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.